California Baby Calming Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash | 100% Plant-Based (USDA Certified) | Allergy Friendly | Baby Soap and
5.00 out of 5(8 customer reviews)
|Material Type Free||Alcohol Free|
- 100% PLANT-BASED BABY WASH – IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: This vegan baby shampoo and body wash is made with only 100% plant-based ingredients (USDA certified bio-based). California Baby Soap and Shampoo is free of harsh chemicals and contains organic ingredients.
- GENTLE HAIR AND BODY WASH: Suitable for all ages, including babies, kids, and adults with sensitive skin. Our 2-in-1 California Baby calming body wash and baby shampoo cleans hair, face, body, and sensitive areas without irritating or drying the skin.
- NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES: Our baby body wash and shampoo is scented with the finest pure essential oils that are tested pesticide free. This baby wash and shampoo is lightly scented with a beautiful, calming blend of French lavender and clary sage essential oils.
- STRICTLY ALLERGY TESTED: Our toddler shampoo and body wash is free of common allergens like gluten, soy, sesame, oat, dairy, peanuts, and tree nuts (except coconut). No risk of cross-contamination with those allergens.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1995: California Baby was developed by a mother over 27 years ago. All products are blended & manufactured in California Baby’s own FDA Registered manufacturing facility in Los Angeles. California Baby is proudly family owned & operated.
SKU: B0032YV1T0 Categories: Baby Care, Baby Products, Bathing, Body Wash, Soaps & Cleansers
Water, decyl glucosiide, lauryl glucoside, quillaja sponaria extract (soap bark), vegetable glycerine USP, calendula officinalis flower extract (calendula), viola tricolor extract (pansy), yucca schidigera extract (yucca), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera), simmondsia chinensis oil (jojoba oil), hydrolyzed quinoa protein, xantahn gum USP, panthenol (vit. b5), pure essential oils of lavendula angustifolia (French lavender), and salvia sclaread (clary sage), phytic acide (rice origin), gluconolactone, sodium benzoate
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.2 in|
7 x 3.5 x 3.2 inches; 1.4 Pounds
|Item model number||
8 reviews for California Baby Calming Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash | 100% Plant-Based (USDA Certified) | Allergy Friendly | Baby Soap and
Babyletto Kai Rocker in Performance Grey Eco-Twill, Water Repellent & Stain Resistant, Greenguard Gold and CertiPUR-US Certified$499.00
KeaBabies Baby Wrap Carrier – All in 1 Original Breathable Baby Sling, Lightweight,Hands Free Baby Carrier Sling, Baby Carrier$26.96
EllaOla Baby Natural Bamboo Hair Brush and Comb Set | 3 Piece Set Includes Ultra Soft Bristle Goat Wool Cradle Cap Brush,$28.00
Earth Mama Simply Non-Scents Baby Lotion | Fragrance-free with Organic Calendula + Rooibos for Sensitive Skin, 8-Fluid Ounce$32.47
Not made from California babies — calm or otherwiseI just want to clarify: California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash is *NOT* made of California babies.
Worth Every Penny!I am a cheapskate, let’s be real, but for my babies I will pay more than average. I bought this along with the conditioner and the bubbles (with the bubble wand). I LOVE them!! They smell great, keep my blond baby’s locks soft and her sensitive skin soft. Worth every penny! And btw, you don’t need a ton for it to lather.
Love this!!Been using this on my son since he was born. He is now 21 months. Its thick smells nice and the bottle lasts awhile. Love how gentle and natural the ingredients are. I’ve used the bubble bath from California Baby too and its great!
Amazon Customer –
Smells amazingWe love this stuff. It’s great for my daughter who has occasional eczema behind knees and elbows. Smells amazing!
Great item!We’ve bought this multiple times. Great product and works great for bathing the kids. We have 3 now, up to the age of 8 and they all use this for hair and body and seem to have good personal hygiene as a result.I’m not a big fan of scents in general, but this isn’t too displeasing. My wife likes it though and the kids don’t complain about it. it is pretty mild. I also like the handy squirt bottle, we’ve gone with the squeeze bottle a couple of times, this gives you better portion control, so I’d recommend keeping this. You don’t really need as much as you’d think either, so a little will go a long way.
Mom Shopper –
Wonderful!!This is the only shampoo/body wash we use on my child! I like the ingredient list and after using several different natural products, tried the California baby. All the others, even though they may have said they didn’t, would burn my little one’s eyes if the product accidentally got in the eyes. After testing them all on myself (yes, I deliberately put the shampoos in my eye) California baby was the only one that truly did not burn at all! I should say that I did not try the Johnson and johnson products bc they are just full of nasty chemicals and regardless of wheter or not they burned your eyes, I would never put on my child. I hope this helps out some other momma!
Betsy Spain –
Lathers well, smells great and rinses easily. Better than the ‘leading brand’We’ve been using this since our son was born and continue to be satisfied with it. We’re reminded of how well it works when we are forced into other options when we’ve traveled and forgotten to pack ours. We love how it doesn’t sting our son’s eyes, smells wonderful and is easy to rinse.
Edgar Guevara –
Baby love itLove using this for my 2 years and 3 months old baby