WeeMoose Premium 304 Stainless Steel Baby Bowls with Removable Silicone Shell | Set of 4 Bowls | Toddler Food Bowls Snack
|Bowl Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pieces||4|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
- WeeMoose PREMIUM 304 STAINLESS STEEL BABY BOWLS – Made from premium food-grade 304 stainless steel, these baby feeding bowls are scratch resistant and easier to clean and sanitize than plastic bowls. The unique removable silicone shells easily slip onto the bottom of the bowls and provide a soft touch finish that insulates from heat, prevents the bowl from slipping off the table, and reduces the loud banging noise typical of stainless steel hitting against hard surfaces!
- HYGIENIC FOOD-GRADE 304 STAINLESS STEEL – There is a reason why 304 stainless steel is widely used in professional kitchens. 304 Stainless steel’s long-lasting durability, scratch-resistance and hygienic easy to clean surfaces are also great reasons to use it in your home. It’s easier to clean (Dishwasher Safe!) and doesn’t scratch or discolor like plastic dishes, and is lightweight and won’t shatter or break like ceramic dishes. Stainless steel and metal bowls are not microwave safe.
- UNIQUE REMOVABLE SILICONE SHELL – Each baby bowl comes with a colorful food-grade silicone shell that easily fits over the bottom of the stainless steel bowl. The soft-touch silicone shell insulates little hands from hot food, reduces the ringing/clanging noise from placing metal bowls onto hard surfaces, and prevents the bowl from sliding off the table! Silicone shell easily removes for cleaning, Dishwasher Safe!
- PERFECT SIZE FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES – Each baby food bowl is 5” wide and 1.5” deep, WeeMoose Premium Stainless Steel Bowls are the perfect size and shape for infants just starting out and for kids of all ages! These wide bottom toddler bowls are resistant to spills, and have curved edges making it easy to spoon out soups, stews, and solid foods! Great snack bowls or baby snack cup!
- SET OF 4 STAINLESS STEEL BOWLS AND SILICONE SHELLS – Each box contains a set of 4 stainless steel infant bowls and silicone shells. Each set contains 1 – Yellow, 1 – Red, 1- Green, and 1 – Blue Silicone shell.
WeeMoose Hygienic Food-Grade 304 Stainless Steel – Stainless steel containers and surfaces are widely used in professional kitchens for good reason. Stainless steel’s long-lasting durability, scratch-resistance and hygienic easy-to-clean surfaces are also excellent reasons to use it in your family’s kitchen and dining room! It’s easier to clean (Dishwasher Safe!) and doesn’t scratch or discolor like plastic dishes, and is lightweight and won’t shatter or break like ceramic dishes. Stainless steel and metal bowls are not microwave safe.
Unique Removable Silicone Shells – Each infant bowl comes with a colorful and attractive food-grade silicone bowl shaped shell that easily fits over the bottom of the stainless steel bowl. The soft-touch silicone shell insulates little hands from hot food, reduces the ringing/clanging noise from placing metal bowls onto hard surfaces, and prevents the bowl from sliding off the table!
Easy to Clean and Dishwasher Safe! – Simply remove silicone shell from bottom of the stainless steel bowl and place in the dishwasher! Dishwasher safe for top and bottom racks!
Perfect Size for Kids of All Ages – At 5” wide and 1.5” deep, the perfect size and shape for infants and for kids of all ages! These wide bottom bowls are resistant to spills, and have curved edges making it easy to spoon out snacks, soups, stews, and solid foods!
Set of 4 Stainless Steel Bowls and Colorful Silicone Shells – Each box contains a set of 4 stainless steel bowls and colorful silicone shells. Each set contains 1 – Yellow, 1 – Red, 1- Green, and 1 – Blue Silicone shell.
Wash Bowl and Silicone Shell Separately with warm soapy water and inspect before first use and after every use. Warning: Always check the food temperature before feeding your child. Always use this product with adult supervision. Do not allow children to walk or run while carrying the bowl. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage. Dishwasher Safe Bowls are NOT Microwave Safe. Do Not Microwave! Ages 6 months+
|Dimensions||5 × 1.5 in|
|Number Of Pieces||
|Is Dishwasher Safe||
5 x 5 x 1.5 inches, 5"W x 1.5"H
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
January 16, 2020
8 reviews for WeeMoose Premium 304 Stainless Steel Baby Bowls with Removable Silicone Shell | Set of 4 Bowls | Toddler Food Bowls Snack
Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Sensitive Protection with Snap Seal Diaper Wipes 768 Count$28.95
Channing & Yates Premium Organic Baby Bath Towel and Washcloth Set – Soft Baby Towels and Washcloths are Baby Bath Essentials –$29.97
Eco by Naty Baby Diapers – Plant-Based Eco-Friendly Diapers, Great for Baby Sensitive Skin and Helps Prevent Leaking (Size 4, 88$41.29
EllaOla Baby Natural Bamboo Hair Brush and Comb Set | 3 Piece Set Includes Ultra Soft Bristle Goat Wool Cradle Cap Brush,$28.00
The best bowls – over a year later and still perfect!We’ve used these bowls for over a year and a half and they are definitely our favorite! I love that they are stainless steel inside and silicone outside. They are super easy to clean and, unlike with just silicone, food doesn’t stain the bowl. I also feel confident that no nasty chemicals are getting in my kids’ food.I have washed them in the top rack of the dishwasher DAILY for the last 1.5 years. No damage whatsoever. I just separate the silicone and stainless steel and them pop them back together when they’re clean. I highly recommend these bowls!
Shopper Meow –
Perfect toddler bowlsGot these to go with the plates. Perfect weight and easy to clean.
Diana Y. –
No more soapy tasting food!I got these for my toddler’s meals. I previously got her silicone cutlery and plates but soon after realized the soapy taste on them. Problem solved after switching all her things to stainless steel.
Jacob Malcolm –
The two pieces are easy to separateThe bowls are made well and the rubber/plastic exterior seems well made. They don’t fit together perfectly – doesn’t distract from using the bowls, but you notice when you hold them.
Sam G. –
The best bowls!!Easy to clean.
Katherine Jiang –
Very good health for kids👍🏼
Joanna Schilling-Hoffman –
Colorful, yet safeThese bowls were a replacement for plastic rainbow bowls my young daughter loved using. Swapping to plain stainless steel was a sad option, but when I saw these I knew they would be a colorful swap. She loves the bright silicone sleeves and I love that she isn’t eating off plastic anymore. They are light weight, super easy to clean and store. The sleeves come off easily when needed, but stay put when in use. Seriously considering ordering a second set for general use.
VersatileYou technically get 8 bowls here. We sometimes use the stainless steel and silicone bowl separately for different things and we’ll put them together to serve hot food. The silicone bowls are flexible so they won’t hold their shape perfectly when you move it around. You won’t be able to put soup easily in the silicone bowl without the stainless bowl. It is good for snacks and packing on a trip. They come apart easily enough to put into the wash and fit neatly in the top rack of my dishwasher. Very happy with them overall.