Beautifier Life Face Wash Bar 4oz, Eco Friendly Body Wash Bar for All Skin Types, Zero Plastic Packaging, Invigorating and
|Skin Type||Oily, Sensitive|
|Scent||Black Tea Tree|
|Material Feature||Natural, Plant Based|
- SOMETHING YOUR SKIN NEEDS: Body washes actually can be better for your skin because many are formulated with extra moisturizers to replace what the cleanser strips away. It helps in ringworm acne and other common foot, back, chest, butt, skin irritation, and body odor.
- GENTLE CLEANSERS: Body Wash Bar is good to use on your body because they are made with gentle ingredients (and no harsh chemicals). Gentle cleansers are a mild choice for those with all skin types.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Body Wash Bar Suitable for all skin types, from sensitive to oily skin. It is for all men, women, and teens. Clean skin without drying. It provides a deep, refreshing cleanse without drying your skin. Use them in the morning and night to hydrate your skin, and clear away impurities.
- EASY TO USE: Wet the body, lather the soap, and apply it to the body. Work up a richer lather and gently exfoliate by first rubbing the body bar on nylon or loofah and then applying it to the body to rinse clean.
- INGREDIENTS WITH GOODNESS: Saponified oils of sunflower, coconut, palm, and safflower(with retained glycerine); water; cocoa butter; essential oils of orange, tea tree, and bergamot; charcoal, plantain leaf, cacao; shea butter; rosemary extract
From the brand
Beautifier Life has its own GMP facilities to provide superior quality, sustainable products without compromising quality.
Transitioning from Synthetic to Natural
- Initially, our shampoo bars wash chemical residues left by synthetic shampoo.
- Too-damaged strands and follicles breakaway only to be replaced by really healthy and soft strands.
- Organic ingredients restore the pH and oil balance in the scalp.
Tackling The False Sense of Healthy Hair
Liquid shampoos strip off natural oil from your scalp and leave their synthetic chemicals and residues, going the false sense of lustrous/shiny/silky strands. Your scalp is used to having to overcompensate for synthetic shampoos. Therefore, when you first wash your hair from an organic shampoo bar, it feels dry, frizzy, or sticky, depending on your hair type, referred to as the purge or transition period.
It may take time (2-5 weeks) for oil production to balance, so in the meantime, you can try the following to speed up the process and get the wavy hair of your dreams!
- Brush from roots to distribute and regulate naturally occurring oils
- Give your hairs an acidic rinse using mild apple cider vinegar
- Hydrate the scalp and strands using natural/organic hair oil
|Dimensions||2.5 × 1.5 in|
3.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches; 1.59 Ounces
|Country of Origin||
8 reviews for Beautifier Life Face Wash Bar 4oz, Eco Friendly Body Wash Bar for All Skin Types, Zero Plastic Packaging, Invigorating and
climbOn All Purpose Body Lotion Bar | All Natural Moisturizer for Dry Skin | Made From Plants and Organic Beeswax | Hand Cream$39.90
Mediheal Best Korean Sheet Mask – Placenta Essential Face Mask 10 Sheets For Anti-aging, Korean rejuvenazing mask,$19.90
Earth Mama Simply Non-Scents Baby Lotion | Fragrance-free with Organic Calendula + Rooibos for Sensitive Skin, 8-Fluid Ounce$32.47
Parlux Parlux Eco Friendly 3800 Dryer, White (parlux3800)$229.96
Brittany Bush –
Perhaps not with hard water…I enjoyed the scent of this shampoo and felt it lathered quite well. Unfortunately, due the hard water in my home, it left behind a waxy residue in my hair. Following some research, I learned that this level of natural shampoo bar works best for individuals with softened water. If I had softened water, I would totally buy this again.
Billie J. Beard –
Bar ShampooI’m sure this will last forever because it takes very little to was my short hair. It’s great for traveling, no worry if spillage.
Good for meI have very sensitive scalp skin and 99,9% shampoo is not good for me. This one works okay so far. 🙂
The smell is like you have a Christmas tree on your headIt is definitely a good cleaning shampoo
Nan W. –
SoothingThis is soothing to my face, it’s not drying and made my face feel clean.
Mia Miller –
MoistureThe positive: it’s natural and no harsh scentThe negative: none
Weird residue on hairI’m super bummed. I tried a shampoo bar on Etsy and it was great! Tried this one next since it is bigger and might last longer. Well, my hair feels awful. But exactly greasy, but it feels like when you forget to wash out conditioner. Ugh. This was my second wash with this bar and tried really hard to rinse better and it still happened. 🙁
Strong cleaning barThis bar is very strong, after using my skin is super clean and dry. For me, it wasn’t the most moisturizing but it clean very nice while being a gentle soap. It’s a thick bar of soap so it does last pretty long. The fact that it’s natural ingredients and an eco-friendly option is on the plus side. Only problem is storing it is a bit hard just because it’s a bar soap in a paper box, but if you have a method to keeping it in a clean case then that should be ok. Very interested in trying their other products because of the natural ingredients especially the shampoos!