MANDA Organic Sun Paste – Natural, Reef & Ocean Safe – SPF 50 Sunscreen – Thanaka & Organic Ingredients for Active Lifestyles –
4.00 out of 5(8 customer reviews)
|Product Benefits||Anti-Aging, Antioxidant, Anti-Acne|
|Sun Protection||50 SPF|
|Item Weight||2.7 Ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
- PERFORMANCE: Our performance-driven SPF 50 formula is specially designed for surfers, climbers, hikers, athletes, adventurers, or anyone who loves to be outside or in the water. This physical sunscreen sits on top of your skin, leaving a visible layer. It goes on as thick or as light as you want and stays on for a long time so you can be out enjoying yourself to the fullest without having to worry whether or not it is working.
- INGREDIENTS: Made the highest quality, food-grade, all natural and organic ingredients, MANDA Organic Sun Paste has our bodies and environment in mind. Active Ingredient: Non-nano zinc oxide – 20%. Other ingredients include: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Thanaka, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cinnamon Oil ***All Ingredients Marked Organic Are Certified Organic
- THANAKA: From the wood of a small tree in Myanmar, Thanaka has been used for over 2000 years by Burmese people to protect and beautify the skin. This natural cosmetic is most commonly applied topically, provides natural sun protection, is high in antioxidants, is regenerative, and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-acne, and anti-aging properties.
- ENVIRONMENT: By choosing nature’s best solution for sun protection, Thanaka, we have further offset our footprint on the environment by reducing the amount of mined mineral (zinc oxide) used in MANDA Organic Sun Paste. Additionally, we do not use an chemicals such as oxybenzone, octinoxate, etc. that have been proven to kill coral reefs in our formula making MANDA Organic Sun Paste reef safe.
- PACKAGING: Our unique packaging made from bamboo and tin is recyclable or can be reused to store any of your favorite small goodies such as coins, headphones, surf wax, and more!
SKU: B071JPLRP4 Categories: Beauty & Personal Care, Skin Care, Sunscreens, Sunscreens & Tanning Products
Ground from a tree native to Myanmar, Thanaka protects against the sun while nourishing the skin with its rich antioxidants.
Coconut oil reduces inflammation, moisturizes, and helps heal wounds. Bonus: it smells amazing.
Known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties, shea butter conditions, tones, and soothes skin.
Non-nano zinc oxide – 20%. Other ingredients include: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Thanaka, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cinnamon Oil ***All Ingredients Marked Organic Are Certified Organic
|Dimensions||2.9 × 1.3 in|
3.1 x 2.9 x 1.3 inches; 2.7 Ounces
8 reviews for MANDA Organic Sun Paste – Natural, Reef & Ocean Safe – SPF 50 Sunscreen – Thanaka & Organic Ingredients for Active Lifestyles –
ECO Amenities Travel Size 1oz Body Wash (BULK 200 Pack) – 30ml Bulk Hotel Body Wash Supplies for Guests – Green Tea Scent Eco$57.59
LastSwab® Reusable Cotton Swabs for Ear Cleaning – The Sustainable and Sanitary Alternative to Single-Use Q Tips – Zero Waste$10.16
Bronzo Sensuale SPF 30 Sunscreen Protective Golden Tanning Organic Carrot Lotion 8.5 Ounces.$38.24
Parlux Parlux Eco Friendly 3800 Dryer, White (parlux3800)$229.96
Cameron Heen –
Stings your eyesI think this sunscreen is awesome!Just don’t wear it if you expect to sweat and have it get in your eyes. I couldn’t get it to stop burning.Otherwise, I would use it every day.
A good oneThis is a good one for surfing; bought it because Kelly Slater uses it in Tahiti because it doesn’t wipe off when he’s constantly swiping water off his nose and eyes, so if it works for him it should help my ocean-loving husband as well. We found it does swipe off, as far as that goes, not sure I would buy it again over the usual Headhunter brand he uses, but yep it’s a good sunscreen.
Caleb Kierum –
A lovely way to apply facial sunscreen. Dries out too quickly.It is very protective, very reef safe, and very waterproof. I love it while surfing and diving.One bummer is after not too long it became SUPER dry and impossible to spread… I wish they had a way to get it back into action.
Good qualityExpensive but worth it
Mix with a serum or oilI mixed it with some vitamin c serum and warmed it between my fingers. After applying, I added some more vitamin c serum to my face and it smoothed the remaining out. Hope that helps those who have purchased it or think about buying it.
Smells good, goes further than you think it does, protects skin well.I used this sunscreen on a recent trip to the Galapagos. My first impression when I opened the package was that it was a very small amount for $30. That said, a little bit goes really far. There is no annoying smell of sunscreen (once on, no noticeable smell at all). It protected my skin excellently, even when ocean swimming and hiking and kayaking all in the same day without re-application. It stayed on for hours of snorkeling and protected my bald head 🙂 Also, it didn’t clog my sweat glands when exercising. It is far and away the best sunscreen I’ve ever used and intend to use it in non-reef situations going forward.
Thida Thida –
Sticky, need more coconut oil to use with, not able to spread on faceI am from Myanmar and I have used lots of Thankhar products before, 3 of them were like this mixed with organic product such as shea butter or coconut oil etc in the U.S. I really love the name and the packaging. This definitely was the worst one to put on. I hated the smell too, not really smells like natural Thanakha. We use this product for baby too. I bought this for my toddler since I ran out of the first product and would like to give this a try and can’t been spread the sticky cream in my palm to put on him. Disappointed! I wish I could return after used once,
Worth itI’m coming to you fro. The poolside of Florida. My son, who is 1 years old is allergic to sunscreen. I planned this trip to Florida concerned about what to do with his ivory skin. This sunscreen did not give him an allergic reaction. Also it works so well and didn’t wash off like our other store bought sunscreen that my husband and two other kids ended up using it too. A little goes a long ways. I thought at first the price was outrageous but after using it, it was worth every penny!