Tieralia Handcrafted Dish Bar Soap with Bamboo Tray – 5.64oz | 100% Plant-Based Soap | Free of Dyes and Unscented Soap | Zero
3.57 out of 5(8 customer reviews)
|Specific Uses For Product||Sink|
- Zero waste dish bar soap that has a minimal environmental impact. With eco friendly packaging and free of chemicals, this all natural dish soap is safe in your home and in the environment.
- Natural dish soap that is multi-purpose and tough on grease and grime. Good for cleaning dishes, pots, pans, sinks, and counters for an all-in-one cleaning experience. A high quality organic bar soap!
- Plant based dish washing soap that is palm oil free, dye free, cruelty free, and vegan. This organic dish soap is long lasting, contains Vitamin E, which is a good source of antioxidants that are great of the skin, and leaves no residue after each clean.
- With our high quality ingredients, this dish soap bar will leave your dishes and kitchen beatiful. It is an unscented bar soap that is a great addition to your home’s eco friendly cleaning products.
- Every day use, non toxic dish soap that will leave you happy and your hands smooth. Includes a bamboo bar soap holder for a beautiful finish in your kitchen.
- Environmentally safe cleaning products that are a great step to a clean home. Vegan bar soap that has the grease and grime fighting power of coconut oil.
SKU: B0B7P11K6T Categories: Dish Soap, Dishwashing, Health & Household, Household Supplies
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Dimensions||3 × 1.13 in|
4.25 x 3 x 1.13 inches; 5.93 Ounces
|Material Feature ||
|Date First Available||
November 21, 2022
8 reviews for Tieralia Handcrafted Dish Bar Soap with Bamboo Tray – 5.64oz | 100% Plant-Based Soap | Free of Dyes and Unscented Soap | Zero
Eco Products GreenStripe Cold Drink Cups, 9oz, Clear, 50/Pack EP-CC9S-GSPK by “Eco-Products, Inc”$22.46
Wooly Heroes Dryer Balls – 100% Organic Wool – Sustainable & Eco-Friendly – Dry 1,000 Loads$28.47
100% Compostable & Biodegradable Tablecloth Cover 10-12 Tables | Transparent White Disposable Table Cover Roll with Cutter,$24.95
Nuubu | Deep Cleansing Foot Pads for Stress Relief, Better Sleep & Foot Care | Premium Japanese Organic Foot Patches with Ginger$16.96
Amazon Customer –
very good qualityI heard about this and wanted to try it, i bought one and am still using it! Cleans very well. I just recently ordered another one ,but i probably wont use it for another 2-3 months. mild scent.
Frank N. Stein –
Doesn’t cut grease wellI like this soap for very light dish washings like coffee cups and cereal bowls. However for cleaning up lipid heavy dish grim, it’s a no go.
Cleans wellI wash a LOT of dishes. This is a picture of what is left after a month of washing dishes at least 3 times a day, every day and a few hand washings. A little extra was needed when washing greasy lasagna pans. It’s cleaning ability surpassed other bars I have tried. It was easier on my hands than liquid dish detergent.The wet bar drips and slides off the wooden tray so I have kept it on a sponge. Next bar I will be knitting a little pocket for the bar to fit into and hang it above the sink.
Monna Thompson –
Great soap, not so great dishAfter using for a week, I really like the soap. Seems mild to my hands but tough on greasy dishes. Works well with sponge or brush. The dish, on the other hand, has no bottom or base. Any liquified soap runs down through the slits in the bottom of the dish and onto the counter. Huge mess. Upgrade the dish and it would be perfect.
Christa nelson –
It’s okayI mean the concept is what I wanted because I’m trying to cut back on waste where I can. But the soap is rather difficult to work onto a dish sponge. But it works rather well for your hands.
Amazon Customer –
Not too practicalLove the idea of this product. I bought this over other similar products because the soap dish had bumpers on the sides and I thought it would be easier to load my soap while holding a dish, but it doesn’t make much of a difference because the dish slides around anyway. Additionally, the product didn’t last very long. I can have a big jar of liquid soap and it’ll last 6 months. I bought this a few weeks ago and it’s already running low.
No degreasing power, leaves chalky film, doesn’t last long.Not a fan of this bar. Trying to make the switch to more eco friendly household products and methods, but this didn’t help. Quite expensive and not nearly as good as liquid dish soap. It has no degreasing power and leaves a chalky film on dishes. The bar lasted less than a month with moderate use because I also have a dishwasher. Looking for another brand.
Barbara Kimball –
Great unscented soap and TrayYou will recive a bar of very nice soap, bamboo tray (not a dish as it is open on the bottom to allow airflow) and recyclable packaging.I have to use unscented soaps for my sensitive skin and this soap has been great as a hand soap.The tray helps hold the soap in place after use and keep the wet soap from getting soggy and slimy.Be sure to put the tray in a place that you do not mind getting a little wet.