Dropps Dishwasher Detergent | Lemon, 32 Pods | Deep Cleans for Sparkling, Shiny Dishes| Low-Waste Packaging | No Rinse Aid or
4.86 out of 5(8 customer reviews)
|Number of Items||1|
- POWERFUL CLEANING FROM NATURE: Our detergent pods harness the power of natural, mineral-based ingredients to cut through tough grease, residue and 24-hour stuck-on food, leaving your dishes and glassware sparkling clean and spotless every time you run your dishwasher. Our advanced formula dissolves quickly and effectively providing a powerful cleaning experience without the use of harsh chemicals, making it a great choice for anyone who wants a natural, effective clean.
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: Our pre-measured pods reduce the need for pre-washing your dishes, saving time and conserving water. Our formula eliminates the need for rinse aid, saving you money on additional cleaning products. Simply add one pod to your dishwasher detergent dispenser and let our advanced formula do the work. It provides a powerful clean without leaving strong smells or fragrances, ensuring a fresh and clean scent every time you run your dishwasher.
- BETTER FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND THE PLANET: By using natural mineral-based ingredients, we provide an effective clean without the use of harsh chemicals. Our recyclable cardboard packaging and commitment to sustainability make our pods a great choice for eco-conscious consumers. By running your dishwasher instead of washing dishes by hand, you can save water, making our pods a great choice for anyone who wants to reduce their environmental impact.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: Our detergent pods are proudly manufactured in the USA, ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety. When you choose Dropps, you can trust that you’re getting a product that’s made with care and attention to detail. Our vegan formula is cruelty-free, never tested on animals, and free from dyes, preservatives, phosphates, chlorine, and phthalates.
- CERTIFIED B CORPORATION: Dropps is a Certified B Corporation, which means we meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. Our commitment to sustainability and ethical business practices sets us apart from the competition and ensures that we’re doing our part to make the world a better place.
SKU: B08NCCFPQH Categories: Dishwasher Detergent, Dishwashing, Health & Household, Household Supplies
From the brand
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Dimensions||5.04 × 2.72 in|
5.16 x 5.04 x 2.72 inches; 5.08 Ounces
|Date First Available||
November 12, 2020
8 reviews for Dropps Dishwasher Detergent | Lemon, 32 Pods | Deep Cleans for Sparkling, Shiny Dishes| Low-Waste Packaging | No Rinse Aid or
Tieralia Handcrafted Dish Bar Soap with Bamboo Tray – 5.64oz | 100% Plant-Based Soap | Free of Dyes and Unscented Soap | Zero$9.38
100% Bamboo Utensils – 400 Carbonized Knives Disposable Cutlery Biodegradable and Sanitized – Heavy Duty & Fully Functional$48.76
DAKHI Biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrushes (12 Pack) | Eco Friendly & Compostable | Natural Bamboo Toothbrush | BPA Free Soft$8.99
Reusable Food Wraps w/Beeswax Assorted 9 Packs – Eco-Friendly Reusable Wraps, Biodegradable, Zero Waste, Organic, Sustainable,$15.99
Fran Mitchell –
So so sparkling clean!I’m just a regular person who happened upon these dishwasher pods, and upon reading about the environmental benefits combined with made in the USA..so decided to give them a try. I am so happy that I did! My dishes are cleaner than ever before. And the little cardboard container takes up so little space compared to previous “traditional” containers.. so simple.I’m now looking into incorporating all of your household and personal products into my home. It’s a small step towards helping our planet.. and decreasing the space many of the traditional products take up in our homes. I’m more excited about this than I can say! In honor of Earth Day I decided to give this review, and try another product.
Works as well as any other dish tabI bought this when I ran out of normal dishwasher tablets, in hopes of finding a plastic free alternative. I have used over half of what I ordered and can say it does a good job getting dishes clean without leaving soap residue. My dishes always appear to be clean and glass looks nice. I usually rinse off any food bits before putting in the dishwasher but have admitedly skipped this step and let the dishwasher run with dishes that had more dried on food bits. It does a good job of getting that off. The bits it cant get off wouldn’t have been removed by my previous dishwashing tablets (the blue ones with the pearl) anyways. Good plastic free alternative to a household staple, and I will continue to purchase
Amazon Customer –
OMG! LOVE!SUPER EXCITED about this product! I have been making our own detergent for several months. I have been discouraged to say the least. Ended up with a film on all the dishes & silverware. I was reluctant to buy a non toxic product because it’s always expensive & usually doesn’t work. The only thing I have found so far that thos detergent doesn’t do a great job on is cheese. Otherwise I LOVE this stuff! THANK YOU!
Finally Unscented dish detergent!!!!The pods are a little bit smaller than usual pods but they do an amazing job. All of mine came unbroken and they dissolve perfectly in my washer. My dishes come out crystal clear too. The best part is there is no smell!!! I loved Mrs. Meyers dish pods but the smell drove me crazy. I’m sensitive to smells and I don’t want to smell lavender when I’m drinking milk ya know!! I also use white vinegar as my rinse aid in my washer, I highly recommend that. I will be buying these as my washer pods from now on.Also, for the people saying that the pods didn’t get the food off your dishes, It’s a dish washer not a garbage disposal. Rinse off your dishes for best results.
The best I’ve ever usedI was skeptical at first and only bought a sample, because I am not a fan of the laundry variety of Dropps. However, I really do not like scented dishwasher pods and figured I’d give these a go. I was actually shocked at how well they work.I know much dishwasher pods (and dishwasher repair techs) say you should simply scrape the dishes first and not really clean them before loading, but in my experience that often leads to caked on crud that doesn’t come off. But with the Dropps? Absolutely. It’s saving me time and the dishes are coming out beautifully clean. I have hard water, and they aren’t even coming out really cloudy.I still don’t understand how it’s working so much better than the stuff I buy in the store. Feels like a fluke. I’ll take it though.
High rider –
Mostly good, but not for ceramicsI like the fact that this has minimal packaging which is easily recycled. And it seems to clean dishes well. Unfortunately it seems to bring out the invisible/microscopic cracks in ceramic cookware and serving-ware. I wonder if, because it’s mineral-based, it deposits minerals in those tiny cracks, turning them darkish- gray in an otherwise white surface. I don’t know if it etches glassware; I haven’t used it long enough to say. My enthusiasm is partial.
Wonderful productWe have been using these dishwashing pods for a few years now. They work great!
The best!!These work, so well they are a great price and you’re saving the environment. I love this.