Purity Home 100% Cotton Organic & Environment-Friendly Sheet Set for Queen Size Bed – Moisture-Wicking, Ultra-Lightweight &
|Number of Pieces||4|
- 100% COTTON, 100% QUALITY: Made using 100% cotton, these sheets feature a classic percale weave that’s cool, crisp, and feels smooth against the skin so you never lose a wink of sleep to anything. Also, it softens after each wash, making this sheet set cozier day by day.
- SLIP INTO ORGANIC COMFORT: Woven from the finest organic cotton fibers, these percale sheets keep you cozy all night long. Certified by Global Textile Standard (GOTS), these sheets are bound to give you the touch of comfort and Mother Earth like none other.
- PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR MATTRESS: The advanced deep pocket fitted sheet is fully elasticized to fit mattresses up to 18-inches, allowing for a snug-fit assembly even with varying depths of mattresses. It also features a “Smart Head/Foot Tag” to indicate which side it belongs to for ease of use.
- WHAT’S IN THE SET: This Queen size sheet set includes 1 flat sheet (92 inches wide x 102 inches long), 1 fitted sheet (60 inches wide x 80 inches long), and 2 standard pillowcases (20 inches wide x 30 inches long) to best suit your requirement. Also, it makes for an ideal gifting option for festive seasons like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.
- WE GUARANTEE ONLY THE BEST: This 4-piece set is certified by Global Organic Textile Standard, which ensures zero use of harmful pesticides or synthetic fertilizers from growing to harvesting, spinning, and dyeing for credible assurance and reliability. Additionally, it is also certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX, STeP-Certificate (Made in Green), OHSAS-18001, BSCI, ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and LEED Certificate from US Green Council so you rest assured of the quality with a guarantee.
From the brand
The Purity Collection is inspired by a sustainable way of living. The entire collection is made from sustainable cotton and free of all harmful chemicals. For those looking for a return to nature, Purity Home is the breath of fresh air you’ve been longing for. Made from 100% organic cotton, the Collection’s timeless, subtle designs and colors soothe the mind and quiet the soul. From the materials used to thoughtful improvements, quality is at the heart of everything we do. The Purity Home Collection matching bedding sheets and pillowcases, comforters, duvets, and pillows add a designer’s touch to any bedroom. Our brand weaves together timeless beauty amidst stylish appeal in an assortment of sizes.
- Item: Sheet Set
- Blend/Material: 100% Organic Cotton
- Textile Construction: Percale Weave. Made of high-quality fabric in which the yarns are woven one by one. Weave texture is non-slippery.
- About Hand Feel: Cool Touch
- Finish: Soft
- Pattern: Solid
- Hemstitching: 4″ Single Needle
- Sheet Features: Ultra-light, Cool Touch, Moisture Wicking, Breathable, Color Staying Fibers.
- Product Certification: · GOTS Certified, Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex.
- Certifications & Accreditation: Manufactured in a factory certified with OEKO-TEX, STeP-Certificate (Made in Green), OHSAS-18001, BSCI, ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and LEED Certificate from U.S. Green Council.
- Includes: 1 Flat, 1 Fitted Sheet, 2 Pillowcases
- Mattress Depth: Fits Up to 18 inches
- Laundry Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Warm Iron If Needed, Do Not Iron Elastic
Organic Cotton vs Conventional Cotton
Organic cotton is nature’s finest material, grown without chemical pesticides or fertilizers. Organic cultivation reduces the negative impact of cotton production on local water quality and biodiversity. This eliminates the use of costly chemicals for farmers, which is also good for their health, and reduces impact on the environment. The entire production process — from growing to harvesting, spinning, and dyeing — is Global Organic Textile (GOTS) organic certified. Our sheets are sustainably produced in a manner that values the environment as much as the lives of the people that produce it. Our bedding is made safe by a rigorous screening process that only allows the use of ingredients that are not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, aquatic life, or ecosystems. Additional organic cotton benefits:
- Same high quality as conventional cotton.
- Pure, Natural, and Hypoallergenic.
- Zero use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- Restrictions on genetically modified seed usage.
- Doesn’t damage the soil and has less impact on the air.
- Adheres to Fair Trade Principles.
Percale sheets are known for their signature tight cotton weave. The word “percale” refers to the specific type of weave used to produce the final product. The result is a weave that is highly durable, cool to the touch, and feels softer after each wash. Our organic cotton percale sheets are smooth, breathable, and hardly wrinkle for everyday sleep with a luxurious hotel suite feel.
GREAT FIT: Unlike other fitted sheets, our sheets have elastic all around the edge of the sheet for a secure fit that won’t shift around while you sleep!
|Dimensions||10.25 × 8.25 × 4.25 in|
|Number Of Pieces||
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||
10.25 x 8.25 x 4.25 inches
10.25 x 8.25 x 4.25 inches
|Date First Available||
April 29, 2020
ICIL, Purity Home
10 reviews for Purity Home 100% Cotton Organic & Environment-Friendly Sheet Set for Queen Size Bed – Moisture-Wicking, Ultra-Lightweight &
Dryer Sheet Holder for Laundry Room | Wooden Box Dryer Sheet Dispenser | Farmhouse Laundry Room Decor Accessories | Dryer Sheet$22.99
DE Plastic-Free Glass Food Storage Containers with Eco-Friendly Bamboo Wooden Lids, Set of 4 Pantry Organization Ideal for$56.99
Krupasadhya 6 Pc Microwave Safe Silicone Stretch Lids Flexible Covers for Utensils, Bowls, Dishes,Plates Jars, Cans, Mugs, Food$100.00
TEABOCO 24 oz Reusable Boba Cup/Smoothie Cup with Straw- Boba Tea Cup with Tote Bag, Glass Cup with Lid – Bubble Tea Cup for$39.99
Had to iron the pillow cases 🙁I like the sheets and the price was good BUT they came out of the dryer a big wrinkled mess. I stretched the sheets on the bed, but I had to iron the pillow cases, there was no stretching them to hide the wrinkles.
Good fitBut the pillowcases are small and wrinkle heavily.
Pat Murphy –
A Most Pleasant Surprise!I read all the different reviews on here and honestly I cannot understand any of the reviews less than 4 stars.These arrive in a beautiful gift style box and packaged with all the care one would wish to see when unboxing the set. I am a simple guy so the one thing I use to judge a sheet quality is how well the fitted sheet fits, or doesn’t fit, my queen bed. This brand fits better than any sheet set I have ever owned and at 72, I can say I have owned quite a few! I am looking forward to my first night on them tonight.
Wrinkles a lotI love the crispness and the softness of these sheets but they wrinkle alot
Amazon Customer –
Good price but rather thin.Bought these for my mother in law. They were OK for the price, but rather thin. I wanted 100% cotton.
I like the fact that they are cottonThese are not like the crisp percale cotton that I’m familiar with, but I like the fact that they are breathable. I definitely prefer them to polyester even with the cheap quality.
Quality ComfortI’m transitioning to using only sheets made from natural fibers. I was pleased to find these 100 percent cotton sheets. They feel great and look wonderful. I washed and dried them and did not have a problem with excess wrinkles. I didn’t even iron mine and the wrinkles are minimum, which is fine because they reflect the character of cotton and I want the real thing. Cotton feels so great and cooling against the skin.I ordered ivory and was a little surprised the tint seemed more of a soft yellow compared to my other ivory and cream sheets. But I have grown used to the color and like them very much.
Alicia Graxxano –
CrispCrisp and clean. I like these sheets nothing like microfiber which I hate. Would buy again.
Good sheetsI don’t have the same complaints that a lot of people seem to as far as wrinkling? They washed beautifully and are wrinkle free. Really comfortable to sleep in and fit the bed well. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is how they smelled when I first washed them. I had to wash them about three more times for it to go away. Not horrible, but I don’t use detergents, or anything else for that matter with synthetic fragrance in it (clean doesn’t have a smell!!!), so I could clearly smell something on them and it wasn’t how I want bedsheets OR anything else I’m using to smell. It smelled exactly like the water based dyes I tried using as a teenager to dye some of my clothing. Experiment I didn’t repeat, lol. Much better smell than any of the toxic synthetic fragrances that are present in so many things we purchase nowadays and are impossible to get rid of. That’s why I sought out an organic product. I’ve purchased organic sheets in the past that didn’t have any smell, so was a bit disappointed, but the smell did go away and I’m happy with them now.
Okay for the priceThese sheets are okay for the price. Had to replace our old ones that went missing in the move on a budget. They seem to tick all the boxes when it comes to being organic/non-toxic (which is the most important part to me), but are very thin (I can see the mattress protector pattern and pillow patterns underneath sheets and pillow cases) and honestly don’t feel like they will hold up for long.