Babyletto Kai Rocker in Performance Grey Eco-Twill, Water Repellent & Stain Resistant, Greenguard Gold and CertiPUR-US Certified
4.57 out of 5(8 customer reviews)
|Product Dimensions||39.5″D x 28″W x 37″H|
- MODERN WINGBACK STYLE: A modern twist on a mid-century wingback rocking chair with softly rounded edges, included lumbar cushion and upholstered by hand in a soft, eco-performance fabric made with at least 30% recycled fibers
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kai has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE recycled yarn
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! This is why our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe’s safety. The Kai meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), and Formaldehyde
SKU: B08G518GPC Categories: Baby Products, Furniture, Gliders, Ottomans & Rocking Chairs, Nursery, Rocking Chairs
Take a moment to relax in the charming mid-century styled Kai rocking Chair. Designed for a modern lifestyle, Upholstered by hand in our eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled fibers.
From the manufacturer
|Dimensions||28 × 37 in|
Repreve, Lumbar Cushion
Living Room, Bedroom
|Age Range (Description)||
Babyletto Kai Rocker in Performance
|Seat Material Type||
|Furniture base movement||
39.5 x 28 x 37 inches, 39.5"D x 28"W x 37"H
|Item model number||
Repreve, Lumbar Cushion
|Additional product features||
|Number of Items||
|Country/Region of origin||
8 reviews for Babyletto Kai Rocker in Performance Grey Eco-Twill, Water Repellent & Stain Resistant, Greenguard Gold and CertiPUR-US Certified
Dejaroo – Baskets for Organizing Diapers and Newborn Essentials, Baby Diaper Caddy Organizer, Embroidered Baby Shower Gifts for$13.95
KeaBabies Baby Wrap Carrier – All in 1 Original Breathable Baby Sling, Lightweight,Hands Free Baby Carrier Sling, Baby Carrier$26.96
WeeMoose Premium 304 Stainless Steel Baby Bowls with Removable Silicone Shell | Set of 4 Bowls | Toddler Food Bowls Snack$27.99
COASTFULLY YOURS Large Diaper Caddy, Portable Nursery and Car Storage Bin,Changing table diaper storage caddy with Removable$32.00
Barry Nielsen –
Quality furniture piece for nurseryLive everything about this rocker besides the cushion it comes with. I highly recommend!
TJ Yates –
very comfortale chairI bought this for my girlfriend’s mother who is visiting from Kyrgestan and she loves it. She seems very happy with it. The assembly was very easy,and it matches the decor of almost any living space.
Chelsey K –
Worth itI was a little gun shy about the price, but this chair is comfy and sturdy and supportive and GORGEOUS. It’s the focal point of our nursery and I love it.
Stylish but concern about qualityStylish and comfy but arm broke off internally under 1 year of use.
chair is very comfy and great sizeIt took us forever to decide what chair to purchase. I wanted a rocker that doesn’t look exactly like a nursery chair that I could eventually transition into any other room. I was nervous about the color cause I was scared of stains but I have spilt (and had spit up) and it just rolls off the fabric. Very happy with my purchase.
Beautiful PieceMy husband bought this as a nursing chair for me. It’s an absolute beautiful piece for my daughters room. Easy to assemble. Not bulky like other nursing chairs. Great material too!
Paige Hamb –
Best rocker!One of the main things I wanted for my daughters nursery was a good rocker. I looked at so many and finally went with this one! I was hesitant because it does cost a lot, however it is 100% worth the cost! It is possibly the best rocker I have ever used! It is so comfy, glides very smoothly and is perfect for me and my short little legs! I am in love! ♥️
Kaelyn Clarke –
Comfortable but slides on carpetBought this chair for nursing. A few things to note. Chair slides when you sit down if on carpet! I’m sure my husband will find an easy way to remedy this but so be aware. Also, the arms collapse a bit when you lean on them. This will be interesting once babe has arrived. I don’t have high hopes this will last us beyond a couple years but comfortable & cute for what we needed.