Rugshop Bohemian Distressed Machine Washable Stain Resistant Non-Shed Eco Friendly Non Slip Area Rug 7′ 10″ x 10′ Blue
|Special Feature||Lightweight, Fade Resistant, Stain Resistant, Non Slip, Washable|
- MACHINE WASHABLE rugs designed with resilience against everyday wear-and-tear, this rug is kid and pet friendly and perfect for high traffic areas of your home such as living room, dining room, bedroom, entryway, nursery, kid’s room, playroom, dorm room, study, or home office.
- ELEGANT IN FIBER TEXTURE soft to the touch flat pile and lightweight rug .100% polyester machine made construction ensures exceptional comfort and durability in any room. Available in a variety of area rug sizes: area rugs 8×10, area rug 5×7, 2×7 runner rugs.
- NON SLIP BACKING keeps the rug securely in place while protecting the floor from scratches. (No Additional Rug Pad Needed) Safe for everyday Indoor high foot traffic and areas more prone to life’s unpredictable messes from kid or pet activity.
- CLEANING and CARE vacuum carefully without a beater bar, machine wash under cold and gentle cycle, do not use bleach, line dry, professional cleaning recommended for stubborn stains.
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
Experience the comfort, durability and style of this vintage bohemian medallion machine washable rug. It is perfect for high foot traffic areas and is pet friendly.The soft Polyester pile measures a low 0.2” so the rug traps less dirt and is more resistant to wear. A non-skid backing eliminates the need for a rug pad and is safe for all types of floor.Cleaning and care: Vacuum carefully without a beater bar, machine wash under cold and gentle cycle, do not use bleach, line dry, professional cleaning recommended for stubborn stains.
Lightweight, Fade Resistant, Stain Resistant, Non Slip, Washable
Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, Home Office, Dining Room
|Rug Form Type||
7'10" x 10'
|Age Range (Description)||
|Product Care Instructions||
|Back Material Type||
|Number Of Pieces||
|Water Resistance Level||
Not Water Resistant
120 x 94 x 0.24 inches, 120"L x 94"W
|Item model number||
Rugshop Bohemian Distressed
|Date First Available||
February 22, 2022
9 reviews for Rugshop Bohemian Distressed Machine Washable Stain Resistant Non-Shed Eco Friendly Non Slip Area Rug 7′ 10″ x 10′ Blue
JERIA 24-Pack Reusable Grocery Bags，Large Washable Foldable Shopping Bags，Heavy Duty Tote Bags with Reinforced Handles$29.99
Amazon Basics 3-Piece Stainless Steel Canister Set$29.60
Update International Acrylic Straw Dispenser$49.35
Space Heater, 1500W Portable Heater, 60°Oscillating Electric Heater, Heater for Bedroom Office Indoor Use (Black)$14.99
Emily B. –
SimpleThis rug is very very thin. I personally got it because my dogs run and slide my rugs across the floor. This does not slide very easily so it’s good. I do wish it was thicker but it’s perfect for a dog household. Easy to clean and very pretty
Steven Lynn –
Looks niceThis rug is thin, but it looks nice and is soft. Love that it is washable
sait hasbi akan –
Soft to touch!Just as described! Beautiful rug and super soft.Rug arrived folded it was easy to unfold and flatten out quickly .It’s a non slip rug and thin,but if you are looking for comfiness to lay on or something you can add a rug pad too. The BEST part of this rug.. Machine Washable!!
Betul Kablan –
Super soft!!The rug is beautiful and its a surprisingly has a very soft feeling. The rug us is came folded but its flatten out in couple hours. Happy with my purchase!!
Moderate Risk –
Attractive and Serviceable.I love the Rugshop Bohemian Distressed Machine Washable Stain Resistant Non-Shed Eco Friendly Vintage Area Rug is subtle yet attractive and looks more costly than it is. Its main drawback is that it slides fairly readily on hard surfaced floors such as wood and tile. I recommend a carpet pad if it is to be used on a hard surface as opposed to carpet although it can still slide on carpet. This carpet is heavy so although the carpet can be washed, it is probably a bit heavy for a household washing machine.
3 months of everyday use and washes and it still looks perfect!I have this rug in my foyer so it gets a lot of foot traffic, and it still looks amazing after 3 months of use. I have a senior dog with potty issues at times, and have had to wash the rug 4 times so far. It fits easily in my washing machine and dryer, and comes out looking like new each time. I LOVE being able to machine wash a rug, and will never go back to a standard rug again.I do recommend getting a grippy rug mat or tape to go underneath because it does tend to slip and wrinkle without it. It has the consistency of a thick blanket if that makes sense , so it does need a bit of stability to make it more rug like when it is placed down.Being able to wash a rug is a game changer for parents and pet owners, and I highly recommend!
Rosemary D. –
Pretty as a distressed rug, just don’t vacuumThis is definitely a lightweight rug, so I don’t want to be too harsh in my review. It is pretty if you like distressed things, which I do. It does have rubber on the bottom but if you like a cushioned rug you’ll need a liner under it. It does keep my feet off the cold floor though.The part about not vacuuming it is a problem for me. I generally don’t like washing rugs in my washer because of how much dirt they pick up, but I will have to wash this one because of dog hair. It looks like it will hold up well in the washer though, it’s well made.
Washable, non-slip on bottom, thin, cute, SOFT – almost too softI love the distressed look of this rug. It has a nonslip coating on the bottom, so there’s no need for a rug pad unless you want it thicker. This rug is washable and very thin (see photos). This rug feels more like a blanket and is super super soft. I honestly am not a fan of how soft it is. It’s almost slippery in the way it feels when I walked in it. I would be concerned of slipping if I had put this on hardwood floors.
Good for the moneyGood quality. Pattern very close to picture. Lovely and soft. Overall very satisfied with this purchase.