EcoPeaceful 316 Surgical Stainless Steel Mason Jar Lids REGULAR Mouth – Rust-proof, Airtight, Leak-proof, BPA-Free, PVC-free,
|Style||Stainless Steel Lids for Canning Jars|
- ✅10 REGULAR MOUTH STORAGE MASON JAR LIDS: 316 stainless steel lids with silicone gaskets (total 20 pieces). NOT FOR CANNING. ✅LIQUID & DRY STORAGE: airtight leak-proof silicone seal. ✅OVEN, FREEZER, DISHWASHER SAFE: Temperature range -40F to 425F.
- ✅ HIGHEST FOOD GRADE MATERIALS: ✅ 316 SURGICAL STAINLESS STEEL is used in biomedical applications & has the best rust-proof properties, moisture tolerance, strength & food safety.. ✅ 100% PURE SILICONE SEAL: NO FILLERS – NO WHITE WHEN PINCHED: If silicone turns white when pinched or stretched, it indicates low-quality silicone or added plastic fillers. We are paying extra for the best silicone for durability & food safety.
- ✅ WHY USE 316 SURGICAL STAINLESS STEEL, NOT PLASTIC OR ORIGINAL CANNING LIDS? Even though the lid is on top, liquid vapors collect & drop back down. Canning lids rust, has PVC/vinyl (worst type of plastic) coating and seal. Studies show most “BPA-free” plastic is NOT BPA-free and/or replaced with worse chemicals. Plastic sheds micro-plastics & leaches harmful chemicals, pollutes environment & harms/kills wildlife. 316 SS lids with silicone seal are safest option for health & environment.
- ✅ 100% VEGAN: Our Silicone seal gasket made without animal stearic acid, which is common in silicone rubber and plastic manufacturing.✅ Compliant with FDA (USA), LFGB (Germany) food safety standards.✅VEGAN, PHTHALATE-FREE, BPA-FREE, PVC-FREE, PLASTIC-FREE.
- ✅ LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: We care for the environment, so we manufacture quality, reusable, zero-waste products warrantied for life. ✅ PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING: Packaged in 100% recycled paper box. ??HEAVY DUTY & DURABLE: ~30% thicker/heavier than original canning lids. Our lids will not break, discolor and degrade like plastic lids, or bend & rust like the original canning lids.
Hi I’m Lena, CEO of Eco Peaceful, LLC. I am a passionate vegan environmentalist who believes that manufacturers should be responsible to produce quality products that last a very long time & package their products in an eco-friendly manner so wild animals can live their lives in their natural environment
After watching Plastic Planet and other documentaries I was so shocked what plastic does to the animals and humans, so I decided to change my lifestyle: I started to grow my food to reduce plastic consumption and started my EcoPeaceful zero-waste business in 2012 to manufacture organic, natural and non-toxic products that are packaged plastic-free and in the most Eco-friendly way possible.
If you make your own food & drinks (tea/coffee, smoothies…) then mason jars are an important part of your daily life. What you may not know is that the common canning metal lids have a PVC/vinyl coating with a plastisol/PVC seal gasket. That has always bothered me since the liquid in the jar vapors and drops back down into my drink or food. I became especially concerned when I saw that the vinyl coating was flaking off just from putting vinegar in a glass jar (it was not even touching the coated metal lid). I was inspired to look for alternative lid solutions.
Plastic caps lids are also not a good option since the plastic degrade and shed microplastics & release toxic chemicals; BPA-free is rarely truly BPA-free and/or replaced with worse chemical(s). Plastic lids are breakable, heat-sensitive (can’t be boil to sanitize); and the most important for me – pollutes the environment and harms/kills wildlife. Using stainless steel lids with a silicone gasket also gives me peace-of-mind since they are built to last ‘forever’, so no need to be wasteful by constantly throwing away and buying metal or plastic lids.
|Dimensions||3.11 × 3.03 in|
Stainless Steel Lids for Canning Jars
|Number Of Pieces||
|Is Dishwasher Safe||
6.14 x 3.11 x 3.03 inches
|Country of Origin||
10 Regular Mouth Lids – 2 3⁄4" outer Ǿ
|Item Package Quantity||
Silicone Insert Seal Lids, Stainless Steel Lids
|Date First Available||
December 26, 2020
Eco Peaceful, LLC, EcoPeaceful
9 reviews for EcoPeaceful 316 Surgical Stainless Steel Mason Jar Lids REGULAR Mouth – Rust-proof, Airtight, Leak-proof, BPA-Free, PVC-free,
Barvivo Silicone Coasters with Holder Set of 8 – Cup Coasters for Indoor and Outdoor, Perfect Durable Coaster for Tabletop$26.99
Cotton Storage Bags with Drawstrings X-Large 14×17 Multipurpose 6 Pcs – Canvas Fabric Bread Bags – Bulk Food Produce – Reusable$27.97
Amazon Basics 3-Piece Stainless Steel Canister Set$29.60
Japanese Style Floor Chair Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Padded Knitted Straw Chair with Backrest Meditation Chair,Hand Woven Tatami$99.99
Ann Engel –
Mashup of several gamesIt’s a basic Match 3 type of game, with power ups for matching large numbers of cubes. The power boosters look like those used in several other popular games like Candy Crush and Gardenscapes with similar properties to clear areas or the entire board in the right combinations. There is the same decorating format as Gardenscapes, however there is only one choice presented for the particular part,take it or leave it. The scenes they show in the ads are the King’s nightmares, you have to solve it before time runs out. It’s an OK game but like Gardenscapes, if you are one move short of finishing a level it will cost you 900 coins to keep going and it doesn’t take long before you’re stuck unless you pay real money to buy boosters. Not the best game, but far from the worst one I’ve downloaded, I’ll keep it around for the slow days when a bit of mindless play is in order.
Carolyn J. Clayton –
Must Buy Coins halfway inStarts out ok but soon becomes too difficult to continue without buying lives and/ or power ups. Ads are long and frequent also. I am likely going to uninstall it.
Nona Deb –
Did I download the right gameWhat drew me to the game was the different games to save the king I am near 450 and haven’t had any. Can anyone tell me where they are. The game is a match 3 which gets harder but that’s to be expected, but I think it false advertising when you post all these different games saving the king and not put them in the game. If they don’t fix this I will be deleting
Not As Much Fun AnymoreThis game has the potential to be great. I am now just in the 200’s (lower). The game has gotten to hard! They are putting too many elements to solve in one game. I was in the 1K’s on Candy Crush and now 800+ on Fishdom so I have the know how to play games, but this is ridiculous.It was fun at first, colorful and different. I am not enjoying it anymore and will delete.
Janet Thorpe –
Exact same game as Colorful puzzle in Townshipand I don’t enjoy that one enough to play it for fun. Wish it had been more like the ads, as other reviewers have also said. Oh well.
Does it get better??I’m on level 275 on a Kindle fire 10 (no issues as in other reviews) & it has become very repetitive. Match 3 same scenarios. If it doesn’t change I will be deleting.
M. Fertig –
Good but advertisement needs workThe games good. The issue is how you advertise this game. My tablet fell on the power button and when I grabbed it it showed the king and a fake broken screen. Of course, you guys made it look realistic so I didnt know that it was all advertisement for this game. Delete or change that advertisement.Thanks for listening.
Could be more creativeCould use an option to choose the style, and could be more original. This reminds me of playrix games, but otherwise good. (People on the adds weren’t kidding about those graphics!) 😁
Good quality and great valueHappy with purchase just what I was looking for.