D’Moksha Homes Linen Table Runner 84 Inches Long, 14×84 Table Runner, Organic Eco-Friendly Dining Table Runner Blue
|Size||Table Runner 14 X 84 Inch|
|Product Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
- LINEN TABLE RUNNERS HANDCRAFTED BY ARTISANS: Each artisan is specially trained to deliver superior quality linen table runner perfect for every season – Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- CERTIFIED 100% EUROPEAN FLAX: Our handcrafted table runners are made only from 100% EUROPEAN FLAX (grown in Belgium, France, and the Netherlands) certified by BUREAU VERITAS, the world’s leading quality certification agency.
- GREAT GIFT CHOICE: Gift your loved ones a blend of quality and sustainability with our 100% pure linen table runners packaged in sustainable handcrafted paper.
- SPONSOR A GIRL CHILD’S EDUCATION: Our D’MOKSHA CARES PROGRAM contributes to a girl child’s education in India with every purchase. YOU CAN KNOW HER AND TRACK HER PROGRESS FOR A YEAR.
- Easy Care – Machine Washable, Low Iron as Needed, Steam Iron for a crisp look. Linen looks unique because of its beautiful slub and the inherent natural creases and crumples that we love. Natural Linen is NOT wrinkle free. Linen is a natural fabric and because of that every batch may have slight color or texture variation. We craft our products with extreme care for absolute customer satisfaction.
- Create a contemporary or minimalistic look to fit your style with our products from various collections. Available in colors, sizes and styles for celebrating weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, dinner parties and special events. Crafted for occasions like Women’s day, Mother’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter day, Passover, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labour Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and or any holiday celebrations.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are quality obsessed and love what we do. If you are not happy with your purchase, we promise 100% money back guarantee. Refer T&C.
From the brand
About D’Moksha Homes
At D’Moksha Homes, our expert artisans handcraft exquisite home linens using only the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp, and lyocell. Each piece is an expression of artistry and unique craft meant to impart beauty and character to your home.
Our journey started with the arrival of our son, Moksh bringing new meaning and joy to our lives. We had moved into our new, dream house only six weeks earlier and set about creating a beautiful, comfortable, and secure home. We wanted a home that was not only thoughtfully designed and aesthetically inspiring but also reflected our beliefs.
This became the inspiration behind D’Moksha Homes. Our aim has been to create the most beautiful home linens in the most sustainable manner and to have fun while doing it. In our own little way, we are adding beauty to your home and to the world.
When you buy D’Moksha Homes, you do good to the artisans, you do good to the environment and you contribute towards the education of a girl child.
Bella Luxury Collection – Powder Blue Table Runner
Made from 100% European Flax Linen, our Bella Luxury Collection linen table runners add an unmistakable touch of style and panache to your home. Flawlessly hemmed by the finest artisans, our versatile powder blue table runners can illuminate your coffee tables, dressers, dining tables, or indoor-outdoor gathering.
Combine with coordinated tablecloths, placemats, and cloth napkins to create a look that is bound to impress. Our solid blue runners also make excellent and thoughtful gifts.
Slight variations are inherent in handcrafted products, making each creation unique and one-of-its-kind.
Wash Separately. Machine washable in low temperature or cold water, gentle cycle. Hand wash for best results. No bleaching; Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry. For best results iron when damp.
D’Moksha Homes Powder Blue Table Linen Collection
Flawlessly Designed by Finest Artisans!
Elevate the Dining Experience at Home!
Ideal for Gifting – Sustainable Premium Packaging!
Why we love linen?
100% European Flax Linen
- Sustainable natural fiber
- Grows naturally & needs only rainwater
- Highly absorbent | Natural insulator
- 1 hectare flax retains 3.7 ton CO2 from the atmosphere
Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do at D’Moksha Homes. We use the most sustainable fabrics like linen, hemp and lyocell that grow naturally. Greater use of these fabrics helps reduce the dependency on cotton and polyester, which are extremely water and chemical intensive.
- Our weaving partners are primarily solar powered, matching the global standards set by Bureau Veritas.
- We design premium packaging that can be reused for other storage.
- D’Moksha Homes and all our partners have a strict “no child labor” policy.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE A CONTRIBUTION IS MADE TO EDUCATE A GIRL CHILD.
In our unique and first of its kind D’Moksha Cares program each shopper is given an option to know the girl child towards whom her purchase is contributed. Details of the same are made available to you in the package delivered.
D’Moksha Homes Product Gallery
Linen Tablecloth with Perfect Mitered Corner!
Linen Hemstitch Dinner Napkins
Linen Diamond Table Runner
Semi Sheer Hemp Curtain with 95% UV Protection
|Dimensions||14.72 × 6.54 × 1.06 in|
14.72 x 6.54 x 1.06 inches
|Country of Origin||
|Date First Available||
August 1, 2021
10 reviews for D’Moksha Homes Linen Table Runner 84 Inches Long, 14×84 Table Runner, Organic Eco-Friendly Dining Table Runner Blue
Cherry Blossom Double Walled Glass Crystal Water Bottle With Crystals Inside Eco-Friendly Crystal Gifts for Women, Rose Quartz,$49.99
Koonie 10000mAh Rechargeable Portable Fan, 8-Inch Battery Operated Clip on Fan, USB Fan, 4 Speeds, Strong Airflow, Sturdy Clamp$34.00
CasaClassics Ziplock Bag Storage Organizer – Eco-Friendly Bamboo Organizer for kitchen drawer – Easy to load Ziplock bags$19.99
ECO SOUL – Organic Bamboo Wooden Kitchen Utensils, Non-stick Premium Quality Spatula, Cutlery, Flatware | Set of 6 – Spoons$12.00
Bought as a giftShe was happy with the gift but something is off.Do not expect to get old school linen tablecloth/napkin quality item.
Paul Hokeness –
R. Eads –
LovelyVery nicely made and very good quality. Once pressed it laid beautifully.
Amazon Customer –
Beautiful colorThe color is as shown. I wanted a gold runner for fall that had a classic look to it. This runner didn’t disappoint. It’s just the right thickness and length for my very long table. The only thing I don’t like is that it wrinkles easily. My kids like to flip up the ends when they do their homework at the table, and even after 30 mins, there’s a noticeable crease in the runner that doesn’t disappear once the runner is laying flat again.
Worked perfect for where I was going to use it. itI liked the look of the first one so much I ordered another one to use somewhere else.
burnedWhat I liked about this runner was the color. What I didn’t like was the fact that when I went to iron it, it left scorch marks on it.Doesn’t look the greatest.
Heba Hanieh –
For the price it’s okI’m not crazy about the material it collects a lot of dust
Jolie H Tlusty –
Not as thick as I expected. My own fault!It’s nice if you are looking for something very thin. I would of liked it to be heavier for ” non sliding” purposes.
Excellent qualityThis is a beautifully made fine European flax linen table runner. I love the quality and and the environmental awareness in the regions it is grown. Looks lovely on my table. Very pleased with this product.
BeautifulI am very pleased with my linen runner. It is perfect! I am very pleased with the quality. It came very nicely packaged. Thank you!!