BluePerlOne100% Reusable Bags silicone | Reusable Cooking Bags| Freezer bags| 6 Silicone Bags for Food Storage with Two of each
|Material||100% Pure Food Grade Silicone|
|Product Dimensions||12″W x 1″H|
|Number of Items||6|
|Item Weight||30 Ounces|
|Number of Pieces||6|
|Size||Bundle 6 Bags|
- 🌼 EXTRA BAGS FOR YOUR PRICE – Six 100% Pure Platinum Silicone bag set along with complimentary two Organic cotton mesh bags. -Six silicone bag set has Two of each ( ½ Gal bags, 30 oz. large bags, and 15 oz. Medium bags) -Also, contain two Reusable XL Organic cotton mesh produce storage bags
- 🌱 OVEN / MICROWAVE AND FREEZER SAFE – 100% Pure Platinum Silicone, Food Grade & BPA Free food storage bags are durable, healthy, and odorless. It is dishwasher safe (either on the top or the bottom rack), freezer safe, and oven safe up to 400 F (200 C). To avoid rapid pressure buildup, keep bags slightly open when heating in the microwave or the oven.
- 🌼 EXTRA THICK, HEAVY-DUTY, DURABLE, WATERPROOF, AND LEAK PROOF – Ideal to store on-the-go food, snacks, grains, nuts, gravy, or soups. LIGHTWEIGHT, Blue, White, and Orange bags can be used as a hand-held makeup bag/ cosmetic bags/ toiletry travel organizer. Ideal to use as a sandwich bag or as reusable ice packs to beach
- 🌱 LIGHTWEIGHT- Blue, White, and Orange bags can be used as a hand-held makeup bag/ cosmetic bags/ toiletry travel organizer. Ideal to use as a sandwich bag or as reusable ice packs to beach
- 🌼 KEEP YOUR KITCHEN, REFRIGERATOR / FREEZER, ORGANIZED – Reusable, Multipurpose, 100% Pure Platinum Silicone bags are ideal to keep things neat and organized in the kitchen, work station or your travel bag.
Not just for ourselves but also for our children and all other living things who call our priceless Pearl, our One Blue planet Earth, home, we are working to preserve the ecology of the globe. Hence, BluePerlOne, our company name.
- COOKING SAFE SOUS VIDE
- SAFE COOKING IN SMART POT
- SECURE ZIPPER
OUR MISSION AND PASSION
BluePerlOne is a 100% pure silicone reusable zipper bag for your everyday use while making a difference on the way to a plastic-free ocean and soil.
Our goal is to reduce the environmental impact of packaging materials, notably bags, that contain petroleum-based non-degradable polymers such different plastics and polymer films.
To increase the quality and adaptability of each bag, we test them in our test kitchen using ovens, pots, Sous Vide, Smart Pots, travelling, camping, and storing.
- FOOD GRADE
- MICROWAVE SAFE
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- OVEN SAFE
- PLASTIC FREE
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 1 in|
12 x 9.5 x 1 inches; 1.88 Pounds
|Date First Available||
August 21, 2020
8 reviews for BluePerlOne100% Reusable Bags silicone | Reusable Cooking Bags| Freezer bags| 6 Silicone Bags for Food Storage with Two of each
Cotton Storage Bags with Drawstrings X-Large 14×17 Multipurpose 6 Pcs – Canvas Fabric Bread Bags – Bulk Food Produce – Reusable$27.97
Cherry Blossom Double Walled Glass Crystal Water Bottle With Crystals Inside Eco-Friendly Crystal Gifts for Women, Rose Quartz,$49.99
Biicais BIICAIS 5 Gallon Water Jug Reusable Replacement Cap Silicone No Spill Top Lid Cover fits 55mm Bottles – Pack of 4 Blue 4$5.99
Kitchen Compost Bin, LALASTAR Countertop Compost Bin with Lid, Made of Sustainable Bamboo Fiber, Odorless Kitchen Compost$35.99
The best silicon reusable store bagsThese are great! All silicon, so you can store, freeze, and cook in them. Dishwasher safe, no corners inside that are tough to clean, and easy open, easy close with watertight seal. AND way cheaper than Stasher. That being said, the only flaw is the opening needs to be a bit bigger. That’s the reason for only 4 stars.
Better than the pricier brandI work in the home of a woman who uses the Stasher brand and I looked them up, thinking oh this is great let me get some of these, but I was shocked at the price of those ones. I went with these instead and I actually like mine better. They’re thicker and feel more durable.After having mine for a couple of months and carrying one of them everywhere I go (my chocolate stash) I can say these hold up really well.Cut broccoli stored in the big one keeps a lot longer than it would otherwise. I find absolutely no plastic smell on the food if I keep it in the fridge for a few days.Haven’t stored any cooked food in here. That’s not at all what I bought them for. I use glass for hot foods. I would never store hot food or soup in a silicone bag, that seems dumb to me. I just bought these to replace my use of single-use plastic bags, like ziplock type bags, and for that use I am 1000% satisfied, very durable, very portable, and the price is definitely worth it.
S. Schubitzke –
BulkyHard to store as they are bulky and do not lay flat
Amazon Customer –
Best if hand driedBetter than using plastic for sous vide, however I find that it’s somewhat tedious to clean (in the folds especially) and prop open to air dry. Be sure to clean it immediately after use (after it cools) or it will stink like hell opened up and barfed rotten demons in your kitchen. I have not yet tried cleaning in the dishwasher, only because it seems you would need to place it on several rows of prongs to open it up enough to clean inside and who has that kind of space after cooking for a large family?
Brianna Martin –
Very comparable to stasherBought this set at the same time I got a stasher brand bag, mainly to compare the two. I can hardly tell a difference between the two, they are very comparable to my stasher bag. These are sturdy, easy to clean and great quality. Would highly recommend saving yourself a few bucks and buying these instead of name brand!
I love these bags…I wish they wouldn’t wrap the bags individually in plastic. It defeats the purposeThese bags are great. I have several of them. However, I would really appreciate it if this company stops wrapping the bags in plastic. There’s no need for it. These plastic bags are unable to be recycled and just contribute to more microplastics waste…which is the whole point of switching to non-plastic in the first place. Please stop wrapping in plastic to improve your commitment to reducing plastic waste. Thanks!
CAROL JULIAR –
like themSo far ok.
Whitney D –
Love them!Great quality. I can hardly tell the difference between these and my Stasher bags