JoyJolt Borosilicate Glass Jars With Bamboo Lids. 6 Pc Set of Air Tight Sealable Containers. Food Jar Canisters with Airtight
|Product Dimensions||4.12″L x 4.12″W x 4.87″H|
- Six Jars?! More Jars Means More Joy! Some glass canister sets come with only 5 jars but this set from JoyJolt comes with 6 for extra kitchen storage! Use the extra as a cereal container, salt container, coffee jar, oatmeal container, glass pasta canister or for herb storage.
- Jars with Airtight Lids for Freshness: Many jars have bamboo lids but not all can boast a rubber seal that’s truly airtight. The satisfying “pop” on opening tells you it has been hermetically sealed – something you’ll find in the best kitchen canisters. Air and odors stay out completely!
- Borosilicate Glass Is Versatile and Easy to Clean: Did you know that glass isn’t just glass? Borosilicate glass (aka space shuttle glass) is designed to withstand temperature changes without breaking. Put these glass canisters (not lids) in the dishwasher, microwave, freezer or fridge, worry free!
- Wide Mouth Storage Jars in 6 Multi-Use Sizes: Your set contains varied sizes for tidy pantry organization and storage: 10oz (3.3″ tall), 16oz (4.5″ tall), 23oz (5.25″ tall), 30oz (6.37″ tall), 40oz (7.62″ tall) and 54oz (9.87″ tall). And, they’re all 4″ wide for reaching inside easily with a scoop!
- Unboxing Joy! This 6 PC Glass Jars With Airtight Lid Modern Canister Set comes securely packaged inside a beautiful gift box. And, don’t worry about breakage during transit. We perform 4ft drop tests and use foam instead of bubble wrap to ensure your package arrives in pristine condition. Order now.
From the brand
This Set from JoyJolt Includes a Sixth Jar!
We know you’re going to love these jars so much that you’ll want more. That’s why we created this set of six instead of just five. Who doesn’t want more of a good thing? More jars means more joy!
The Satisfying “Pop” Signals a Truly Airtight Seal
Many jars come with bamboo lids but not all can boast a seal that’s truly airtight. The “whoosh” of air on closure and the “pop” on opening tells you they’re hermetically sealed for freshness. Why not try for yourself?!
A Size for Everything!
These jars are super functional with an airtight seal, stackable design and wide mouth. And, each is a different size between 10 and 54 fl oz to make sure you have the right size for everything in your pantry!
Stackable, Airtight Jars for the Perfect Pantry
Stackable Saves Space
These jars are stackable which is ideal for maximizing your pantry space. Organize for joy!
Airtight for Freshness
Food is hermetically sealed with our custom designed BPA-free inner seal and bamboo lids.
Easy to Wash
Made from Borosilicate Glass, these jars (not lids) can go straight in the dishwasher!
So Much Storage!
A set of 6 stackable, airtight, easy to wash and gorgeous glass jars with bamboo lids!
JoyJolt 6pc Glass Jars with Bamboo Lids Set
● 6 Borosilicate Glass Jars with Airtight Bamboo Lids
● Airtight, Hermetically Sealed Lids
● Gift Boxed with Secure Padding
● 6 different sizes for all your pantry essentials!
● 10, 16, 23, 30, 40 and 54oz
● From 3.3” Tall to 9.87” Tall
All Jars 4” Wide.
|Dimensions||4.12 × 4.12 × 4.87 in|
4.12 x 4.12 x 4.87 inches
|Country of Origin||
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
January 19, 2022
10 reviews for JoyJolt Borosilicate Glass Jars With Bamboo Lids. 6 Pc Set of Air Tight Sealable Containers. Food Jar Canisters with Airtight
StarPack Reusable Produce Bags – Zero Waste Mesh Bags for Eco Friendly Grocery Shopping, Includes Storage Pouch$30.86
Krupasadhya 6 Pc Microwave Safe Silicone Stretch Lids Flexible Covers for Utensils, Bowls, Dishes,Plates Jars, Cans, Mugs, Food$100.00
Koonie 10000mAh Rechargeable Portable Fan, 8-Inch Battery Operated Clip on Fan, USB Fan, 4 Speeds, Strong Airflow, Sturdy Clamp$34.00
Amazon Basics 3-Piece Stainless Steel Canister Set$29.60
Karl Belizaire –
An excellent product for Kitchen OrganizationThe seller/company seems to have the customers in mind when designing and packaging the products. Each product came individually packaged in a box. I feel like they will look elegant in any kitchen. They look simple but the lids make them look astonishing. The lids also provide a tight seal. The products should be handled with a lot of care as the glass seems thin. They can be used on countertops and in cabinets. Overall, they are excellent items to have to elevate the look of your kitchen while keeping it well organized!
R M –
Pantry makeoverEasy to wash and better option than plastic.The rubber seal may curl up on the lid.
M R Hill –
High quality but wobble!Compared to many others on the market, the quality on these is quite high, except each one wobbled from unevenness on the base. Not a deal breaker, though. The glass seems stout enough to survive the occasional knock, but the tall ones are so tall that they’re rather tippy, so be careful! Gaskets are nice and thick, which helps to make a good seal, I believe. Lids are fine except a little splintery; a light sanding on the sharp inner edges would fix it.
Excellent product.Excellent product, but the large canister needs to be a little a taller for storing spaghetti.
Thing glass but keep things freshFragile, so if you use them very often, recomend to find something with thicker glass.Not recommended for marble or hard counters. Too much of a risk for them to crack.
Just okBought these specifically for the taller of the canisters to put my spaghetti in. It’s not tall enough. Otherwise they do what they are supposed to do.
J. F. Briere –
Good storageThese cannisters came triple-insulated and so well packaged and wrapped, I wondered if the company spent more money on packaging than product development.
Pamela A. –
Great product for great priceSo cute! It looks great and does the job.
Mama Says –
NOT “hermetically sealed”, OK for priceThe “hermetically sealed” claim is pretty amusing. Most glass canisters have one little tiny hole in the gasket to let air in, so the top can be pushed down and pulled off, so none of this style are truly airtight. This one has *two* holes, one in the gasket and one in the body holding it, so it’s twice as “not airtight.” It’s silly to make the claim. And no they don’t have a “satisfying pop” either.At less than $5 per jar, I mean … you get what you pay for. The glass is thin, I wouldn’t use these with stone countertops, children, or constant handling. It’s right on the border of “these shouldn’t be sold as food storage jars but what are you going to do; customers demand cheap stuff.” They weigh 1/4 as much as glass storage jars I got from that Swedish store for a couple bucks more per jar. The gasket being white is more of an eyesore than I expected, from the photos, though not a total surprise. I might put a strip of washi tape or possibly etch the glass at the top to help hide that. The lids are very much plastic with stainless look, there doesn’t seem to be any actual metal.They are packaged very, very well: each is padded in its own box, placed in the larger box, and then surrounded with more foam. I ordered two sets and they arrived in perfect condition. Washed them in the dishwasher with Jet-Dry (and soft water) and they came out without spots, and they’re not picking up fingerprints a lot. I’ll likely try to plug up one of the holes, if not both, for a better seal.
P. Rollins –
Good productThe glass jars were packed very well, so there was no damage during shipping. I am using the jars to store tea and they look very nice sitting on the countertop. The tops seem to fit well so they should keep my tea fresh.