brheez 4 oz – Pack of 200 Disposable Bagasse Fiber Souffle Cups 100% Natural, Biodegradable & Compostable Perfect for
4.56 out of 5(10 customer reviews)
|Recommended Uses For Product||Ice Cream|
- CONVENIENT: These small 4-ounce cups are more than just souffle cups. They are the perfect eco-friendly option to distribute FOOD TASTING SAMPLES and SNACKS in. They are also ideal for CONDIMENTS, SAUCES, DRESSINGS, DIPS, JELLO SHOTS, or even ICE CREAM! Additionally, they are stackable which makes them easy to store and transport!
- DURABLE: Brheez Bagasse Souffle Cups are MICROWAVABLE and FREEZER SAFE. All Brheez Bagasse items are water and oil resistant up to 212 F, so no need to worry about spills when serving your hot souffle or samples (very hot items may cause the cups to perspire and gather some condensation on the bottom).
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our bagasse, or sugarcane pulp fiber, products are biodegradable and made from renewable and sustainable resources. The pulp is a byproduct of sugarcane stalks once they have been crushed to extract their juice. Using the pulp to create our premium paper condiment cups means less waste and a happier planet!
- STRONG BIODEGRADABLE MATERIAL: Bagasse tableware is sturdier than paper, plastic, or polystyrene tableware. These other materials cannot withstand the same level of heat as sugarcane tableware, and they are not as durable. Polystyrene, paper and plastic tableware leave a more negative environmental impact, as they are not biodegradable and not made from readily and rapidly renewable resources.
- VERSATILE: Perfect for receptions, parties, institutions, food trucks and small fast service restaurants. Guests will be impressed with their durability and strength, and you’ll love how easy it is to clean up by throwing these cups out with food waste.
SKU: B08C247VY8 Categories: Disposables, Food Service Equipment & Supplies, Industrial & Scientific, Souffle Cups, Take Out Containers
|Dimensions||5.87 × 3.07 in|
16.85 x 5.87 x 3.07 inches; 2.25 Pounds
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
June 29, 2020
10 reviews for brheez 4 oz – Pack of 200 Disposable Bagasse Fiber Souffle Cups 100% Natural, Biodegradable & Compostable Perfect for
MT Products Kraft Drink Carrier With Handles Holds Up To 4 Cups Of 20 oz. Each – Great For All Your Beverage Needs (30 Pieces) –$23.39
Insulated Drink Carrier for Beverages Holder and Food Carrier Keep Your Drink Cold and Food Hot Reusable Cup Carrier Tote Bag$0.00
House Naturals 5 Gallon Plastic Bucket Pail Food Grade BPA Free with Blue Air Tight Screw on Lid(Pack of 3) Made in USA pails$57.77
Great cups but hard to pull apartWe used these for a church cook off and they fit that sample sizes perfectly. They held soupy and hot dishes well. Our only one complaint is that they are very hard to pull part when you are ready to use them.
Bridget Lamie –
Durable and eco friendlyWe have used these numerous times for a soup cook-off we host. They are the perfect size for our need, are durable with very warm soups, and we love they are compostable!
decent condiment cupsWe use these for individual dipping sauces. The size is perfect for soy sauce or ketchup, etc. — it’s around the size of the little paper ketchup cups they have at fast food restaurants, just a tiny bit bigger. The texture is paper-like with no coating that I can perceive. They are thicker and sturdier than the paper cups this same size – they won’t sag and squish when you pick them up. I imagine that if you leave soy sauce or something liquid in them for hours they might soak through, but over the course of (sometimes leisurely) meals we have had zero leaking. The main trouble we have is that they stick together when it gets humid out and they can be hard to separate from the stack. That gets really annoying. Other than that, it’s nice to have something a little more eco-friendly than plastic condiment cups.
Shirley Resnick –
Perfect for dipI used these for individual servings of queso dip at a party. They are a perfect size to fill and set on a plate for individual dipping.
Used for sauce cups – worked well enoughWe used these for sauce cups for Chinese Hot Pot. They worked well enough, but they can be a little difficult to separate from one another without tearing.
Love itNeeded a disposable “side dish” container for hot foods. Love it! Will buy again.
Patrick Fagan –
Quality easy to use.I get a lot of positive feedback from my coworkers regarding these snack cups. They say they can hold a lot of snacks in these small cups.
Great sizeThey are just what I needed
Amazon Customer –
Exactly what I expected and wanted.They were exactly what I was looking for. Good quality and I didn’t have to go to a restaurant supply miles away to acquire them.
Richard Alwood –
Orioles like themUsed to put grape jelly in them to place in my Oriole feeder.