Jackery SolarSaga 100X Portable Solar Panel for Explorer 240/300/500/1000/1500 Power Station, Foldable PERC Solar Cell Solar
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||40 x 5 x 20 inches|
|Item Weight||10.58 Pounds|
- Easy Setup & Kickstand Included: The Jackery Solarsaga 100X features 2 kickstands that can be placed firmly on any surface ground. With just a few seconds of setup, the foldable solar panel starts soaking energy from the sun. The TPE rubber handle allows you to carry around easily when taking off-grid adventures.
- Higher Energy Conversion Rate: Covered by monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the portable solar panel adopts PERC solar cell technology to generate energy from the sunlight and perform better with higher conversion efficiency that up to 23% than other conventional panels.
- Durable & Splash-proof: The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. The IP65 water-resistant rating protects it from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
- Compatible & Versatile: Jackery solar panel is compatible with Jackery 240/300/500/1000/1500 power station (sold separately), ideal for road trip, camping trip, RV, and over-landing. The lightweight solar panel features 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly.
- What you get: 1*Jackery SolarSaga 100X Solar Panel. Note: Jackery is now providing a new SolarSaga 100X with no change in performance or functionality, but differentiates only in appearance.
Q1: Why the solar can not produce 100W power when charging to Jackery power station?
The solar panels are affected by many factors. such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun.
Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
Q2: Is the solar panel waterproof?
It is IP65 splash-proof that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water for a long time). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
Q3: How to clean the solar panel surface?
Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface.
SOAK THE RAY EFFICIENCY
High Solar Conversion Efficiency – Up to 23%
The statistics above are tested and provided by Jackery Lab. Charging time may vary under real circumstances such as different temperature, angles and potitions to the sun.
Rated IP65, a splash-proof level that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water).
SAFE AND RELIABLE
|Open Circuit Voltage||24.2V|
|Short Circuit Current||5.42A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10-65°C|
|Dimensions||5 × 20 in|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||
40 x 5 x 20 inches
SolarSaga 100X( Black )
Usb, Usb Type C
40 x 5 x 20 inches
|Country of Origin||
|Item model number||
|Date First Available||
April 11, 2022
8 reviews for Jackery SolarSaga 100X Portable Solar Panel for Explorer 240/300/500/1000/1500 Power Station, Foldable PERC Solar Cell Solar
Great States 815-18 18-Inch 5-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower, 18-Inch, 5-Blade, Grey$110.69
Best Choice Products 28x28in Foldable Indoor Outdoor All-Purpose Portable Wooden Table for Picnics, Camping, Beach, Tailgating,$49.99
GAME 14030-BB Solar Digital Pool & Spa Thermometer Floating, Solar Powered & No Batteries Needed, Fahrenheit & Celsius,$29.21
GBGS 30W Solar Powered Exhaust Fan AC Power Backup, Built-in Thermostat Switch, 1750CFM, 4200sq/ft Ventilation, IP68 Brushless$429.99
Great productI’ve used it a couple times and have had no problems.
Great solar panelI purchased 2 of these panels to charge my new Explorer 1000. They do a fantastic job, and I love that they have USB A and C ports as well so you can charge other devices with ease. We charged phones, tablets, even some AAA rechargeable batteries. I used the Explorer while camping to power my telescope at night, and then these panels brought the Explorer back to 100% during the day. Couldn’t be more pleased with the combined performance.
Quality. It charges at about 60-70 watts depending on access to the sunEasy to set up and begin charging. No hassles. I took it camping and it charges between 60-70 watts depending on access to direct sun. I was in a forest and needed to be mindful of tall trees that could have dropped sap onto the panels. They are worth the investment. I hope to buy another set of panels to improve the charging time. They fold up nicely and keeping them folded protects the panels when not in use. I was able to charge a cell directly from the panels as well as charge the Jackery.
diana ross –
Workd fantasticBought it to go with the solar generator. Works as described. Life saver during our many power outs.
Awesome Portable PowerstationI like how small and portable it is. I charge it on my boat while I’m fishing. I charge my Jackery 300 watt portable power station with it. However capturing the perfect sunlight can be tricky.
Pikachu the Corgis –
Decent solar panelsEven at noon, no clouds condition at Maryland, the charging is between 60-75 W. Though it’s not claimed as it advertise, we are satisfied that it kept our battery level about 50% during a 4 day camping trip.
Lisa Lytle –
My son is truly enjoying it he panel as well as the JACKERYMy son MENTIONED HIS FRIEND bought a JACKERY AND A PANEL. SO FOR HIS BIRTHDAY I MADE THE SAME PURCHASE FOR MY SON. HE WAS SO SURPRISED AND HAPPY.I WAS PAYING ATTENTION 😉 now I think its my turn to purchase (MOMS ) my own JACKERY AND PANEL 😊👍🏼
Michael Wayne LaFollett –
goodso far seems to do what is suppose to do