Reusable k Cup Coffee Filters,Universal stainless steel Refillable k Cups Filter Use for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Coffee
|Compatible Devices||Breville, Keurig K Compact, Keurig 2.0, Keurig K-Classic, Mr. Coffee|
|Number of Pieces||6|
- Eco-Friendly:Keurig reusable k cup is made of high-quality stainless steel and 100% BPA, lead, and DEHP free. You know ,paper filters need to cut down 1 billion trees every year,countless discarded plastic coffee capsules flow into the ocean, causing marine life to eat by mistake, and how much pain it brings to them! When using our reusable k-cup, you reduce the use of a large number of paper filters and plastic coffee capsules.(Contribute to the protection of the environment)
- Keurig reusable coffee pods design science: Coffee reusable k cup adopts one-piece design, tightly sealed top cover to prevent coffee overflow during use; 360-degree perforation on the bottom and side walls allows water to fully soak the coffee powder, optimize coffee extraction, and obtain a richer flavor The flavour ensures that delicious coffee is brewed, and the reusable k-cup filter is very useful for coffee lovers.
- Reusable k cups Health and safety -Stainless steel k cup reusable design, preserving the coffee natural oils and flavors entirely. Using stainless steel refillable K Cup brewing coffee, you will taste the great coffee you never have! These Reusable Coffee Pods keep coffee original, Dishwasher safe
- k cup reusable Fully Tested for Compatibility – The Cafe Save k cup reusable coffee filters work with K-Classic, K-Elite, K-Latte, K-Cafe, K-Select, K-Compact, and Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 coffee machines.Breville K CUP, Mr. Coffee K CUP, Please see compatibility chart for full details of compatible models. Note:Not applicable to new Keurig K Supreme and K Supreme Plus(see full Detailed list)
- 100% MONEY BACK- K CUP Reusable are very easy to use, just fill the coffee grounds you need into the stainless steel coffee k cups, after using, just dump the grounds into the trash and wash the reusable K CUP filter by water. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your reusable K-Cup, just send us an email and we will send you a replacement or full refund!
From the brand
The latest upgrade universal reusable k cups suitable keurig 1.0 & 2.0
Reusable K CUP for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0
The latest upgrade universal reusable k cups suitable all k cups capsules machine, Noalto reusable K CUP coffee filter have been coming out !
- This K CUP reusable filter has a sturdy construction and tight lid to ensure not to leak out!
- Noalto reusable k cup made with full 304 metal mesh. Only Not fits for Keurig K Supreme p-lus Coffee Maker
- Reusable K CUP are vast compatibility for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0, all coffee make which can accept regular single K CUP can work perfectly with these
- These K CUP reusable filter is finest quality on the market, and very easy to clean. Also these refillable single K CUPS are safe for dishwasher.
Our mission Everyone is responsible for protecting the earth’s
- Compatible with all 2.0 and 1.0 coffee maker
- Reduce spending and Keep the taste of coffee
- Dishwasher safe and reusable
How To Choose Your Own Reusable K Cups!!!
Why choose noalto products?
* Almost Suitable for Keurig 2.0 & 1.0 coffee machines , also the same size as all KCUP capsules
* You can easily make a perfect cup of your own delicious coffee.
* Can be reused many times,easy to clean and saving your money.
- Important note:
- Not fits Keurig K Supreme Coffee Machine
- Not fits Keurig K Supreme Plus Coffee Maker
Reusable K CUP are vast compatibility for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 -Quality life, Easy to enjoy
Annually Over 10 Billion Disposable Coffee Pods End Up in Landfills
Using a refillable k cup reusable pod from saves the average user up to 80% over pre-filled, single-serve coffee pods!
Enjoy Better, Fresher Coffee
How to Brew A Great Cup of Coffee using a noalto Reusable Coffee Pod
Easy Use k cup reusable for keurig machine
Using a noalto k cup reusable coffee filter for the Keurig 2.0 & 1.0 allows you to brew your own single-serve cup of coffee from freshly-grinded coffee beans of your choice!
Step 1: Choose a coffee grind with medium-coarse to medium-fine coarseness.
Step 2: Fill the Supreme reusable k cup coffee pod with 2 tablespoons of coffee, about 10~12g
Step 3: close the lids
Step 4: Insert directly into your Keurig1.0 and 2.0 coffee maker.
Step 5: Brew and Enjoy!
Your favorite flavors within reach .
|Dimensions||5.87 × 3.78 × 2.24 in|
5.87 x 3.78 x 2.24 inches
|Date First Available||
February 15, 2022
Durable and easy to cleanMy biggest issues with reusable filters are that the lids eventually break off and I also eventually poke a hole in the webbing. This filter eliminates the first issue (it detaches by design) and seems posed to prevent the second (it is quite sturdy). Cleaning is super easy and I haven’t noticed any issue with taste so far. The holes are small so getting grounds in my cup isn’t a problem but you still have to be careful about coffee grounds seeping through if you grind it to the point of resembling powder.
ReusableThese coffee filters work great, i’ve had the plastic ones and also was using a brown paper filter. wanted to try these and save money on the paper filters. A little bit more work than the plastic with the filters and more sludge in the bottom of your coffee cup, but it hasn’t been a dealbreaker. would purchase again
These are awesome and very easy to cleanLove how easy these are to use and they work great in my Keurig. Have not had any issues with them. Kcups have gotten so expensive and I’ve tried different reusable cups with my own grounds and not gotten very good results. These are very easy to clean and no blowouts or clogs while using them like I’ve had with other reusable cups. Yes, they get hot, but I just set them in a little plastic container until they have cooled off before I clean them. I bought the 4 pack with the scoop. I love that little scoop and it’s the perfect size to fit the cup and not spill coffee grounds all over. Also has stiff little bristles on the other end to clean out crevices if needed. Two scoops per kcup is perfect.I gave 4 stars just because I think they’re kind of expensive for what they are, but I am happy with them.
Finally! reusable pods that fit!I’ve spent countless dollars on other re usable k cups that say they fit but have all been too big. These fit Perfectly and I’m so happy to not be wasting so much plastic and money! They’re super easy to clean and I’m very happy with this purchase!
MUST HAVEIf you own a Keurig or Clone and prefer to use your own coffee rather than be limited to using their ridiculous cups, THIS is your go to.I’ve tried a few of the potential K-Cup competitors and this is the the Gold star item. This is the only one I recommend.Buy this and you’ll not be a slave/serf to the K-cup bullshirt.
s laurie –
Well made, works well.I like the this product is made. Far better than the plastic one I was using. My only complaint complain is I wish that it was a tad larger so it would hold more coffee grounds. The plastic one that I was using held slightly more.
Much better than the plastic mesh onesI am very satisfied with this purchase. I tried the mesh ones sold on Amazon and there is no comparison. These metal ones are much better. There’s a perfect cup of coffee everytimr eith none of that watery coffee taste. They are also s breeze to vlean. The coffee spoon is a plus as well.
kathleen bossart –
Easy to cleanI really like these for my keuirg. They clean up GOOD, and they have extra rubber gaskets to seal well. Got a rubber item, not sure what it is for, has a one rubber finger cover, I guess that what it is called, one on both ends. Do not know what to is for, nothing to explain, oh well. Would recommend.
Pretty goodI use it with the paper filters. The flavour is decent on the “Strong” setting, and the paper makes it pretty easy to clean. Closing my Keurig Express feels terrible, like something is going to break, unless I gently press down on the top while lowering the lever. After measuring a Java Jig pod that doesn’t cause that (but is a pain to assemble, clean, and the filter blows out sometimes), the difference is the recess around the hole at the top. The JJ pod is a concave, and the centre area sits a couple of millimetres lower than the stainless pod. It is easy enough to gently push on the top while closing the lever, so I’ll stick with these ones for ease of use, and not having filter blow-outs ruin my morning coffee. I wouldn’t use a pod machine if I had to use the disposable coffee pods. I like the flavour better than the single cup drip filter holder I used for years, but this does require a complex machine made of a huge amount of plastic.
Glenn Kerr –
Great, with tweeksI love these. My wife uses them as is, and is fine with the results. I like my coffee much stronger. More like espresso. We use one grinder with a blend of espresso blend and a really good decaf. I don’t want to have a second grinder. So we use the same blend.These leave a few grounds and silt in the coffee that I don’t like, so I bought some paper filters. But the paper filters don’t work well if there’s no paper top. Maybe water seeps down the side, avoiding the grounds?With the paper top, it’s very weak. So I punch a hole in the top for the lid spout. See the pics.I also over fill the basket and tamp it down just by tapping the basket on the counter. Using a press is too much. Lastly, adjusting the grind so as to hit the right size for the variables to ensure no bitter or sour taste.The result is a pretty good coffee. Full flavoured, not bitter or sour.They are solid construction and super easy to clean. It’s been a couple of months now, and no rust.