Honeysticks 100% Pure Beeswax Crayons Natural, Safe for Toddlers, Kids and Children, Handmade in New Zealand, For 1 Year Plus
|Writing Instrument Form||Crayon|
|Age Range (Description)||Toddler|
- NATURAL NON TOXIC GOODNESS – Honeysticks beeswax crayons are handmade using 100% pure New Zealand beeswax and Food Grade Pigments for Color. They are safe for infants, kids and children of all ages. Contains no paraffin wax or cheap fillers.
- DURABLE & ERGONOMIC SHAPE – The unique chubby shape of Honeysticks makes them easier for small hands to hold, but much harder for small hands to break! Honeysticks have been “tested in preschools and the kids have tried to break them but they just can’t. Plus they love the smell!” Each crayon is 2.2 inches (55mm) long and 0.8 inches (20mm) diameter.
- SUSTAINABLE & LOW IMPACT – The beeswax used to create Honeysticks is a natural by-product of honey production. This sustainable process causes minimal impact on the environment and gives the crayons a wonderful honey scent.
- 12 EXCITING COLORS – Let your little ones express their inner artist with a stunning range of twelve eye catching, crayon colors. Crayon material easily bonds to the paper, poster or artboard.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re not 100% happy with your 12 Pack of Natural Beeswax Crayons or the product has been damaged in transit, simply return them for a no-questions-asked refund. No risk, no fuss!
Safe for Kids
Honeysticks Beeswax Crayons are the safest choice for your Child!
Made using 100% pure New Zealand Beeswax and food-grade pigments for color. They are completely non-toxic and free from paraffin wax and the chemical nasties you find in many other Crayons.
100% Pure New Zealand Beeswax
Honeysticks uses 100% pure, sustainably sourced New Zealand Beeswax to make our Crayons. They have a natural beeswax scent.
Some of your Crayons may have a white coating on them when they arrive. This is called Blooming and is a sign of the Crayons purity and quality. Only 100% pure beeswax ‘blooms’. To remove, simply wipe with a soft cloth.
12 Bright Colors to Inspire Creativity
Honeysticks Original Crayons come in a pack of 12 bright colors to stimulate your Childs creativity.
Honeysticks Crayons bond easily to the paper, helping to create first art moments your child will really enjoy!
The Perfect First Crayon
Honeysticks Originals have a unique chubby shape that has been designed to make it easy for Little Hands to hold and use.
Each Crayon is 2.2 inches long by 0.8 inches in diameter so they are perfect for Little Ones who are just starting to grasp and draw with Crayons.
Harder to Break
Honeysticks unique shape means they are much harder to break than Classic Crayons.
Tried and tested in preschools around the globe, Honeysticks Originals get the tick of approval for durability.
Gentle on the Planet
Honeysticks Original Beeswax Crayons are proudly 100% plastic-free!
We source our raw materials sustainably and only use packaging that is low impact so they are as gentle on the planet as they are on children.
Product may contain a Propolis that is a natural part of the bees honey production that some children may be allergic to. If your child suffers from allergic reactions please consult with your Doctor before use
A child is ready to use crayons whenever they show interest in them. This can be from 18 months + however there is always a potential choking hazard with crayons so adult supervision is required.
|Dimensions||4.9 × 2.8 × 1.8 in|
4.9 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches
|Country of Origin||
|Item model number||
10 reviews for Honeysticks 100% Pure Beeswax Crayons Natural, Safe for Toddlers, Kids and Children, Handmade in New Zealand, For 1 Year Plus
Bigjigs Toys FSC Certified My First Tool Box – 12pc Toddler Tool Set for 18+ Months, Eco-Friendly Construction Toys, Sustainable$35.00
21PCS Montessori Toys for Babies,Teething Toys for Babies Months, 6 Months+, Early Educational Learning Stacking Tower, Sensory$29.98
KAQINU Kids Musical Instruments Toys, 27 Pack Eco-Friendly Wooden Music Set Gift Set for Boys Girls Preschool Educational Child$27.18
5 Pieces Wooden Baby Toys Wooden Toys for Babies 0-6-12 Months Wood Toys Rattles with Bells Montessori Wood Baby Push Car Wooden$25.99
Work of Life –
4 Brand Showdown! Beeswax CrayonsI purchased four types of beeswax crayons for my kids. I have all the crayons out of their respective packages and in the same “crayon bucket” so my kids can choose freely among them. They have a clear favorite and I have a different favorite.Their least favorite are the Filana Crayons.
Pure Beeswax Natural CrayonsThe one year old I care for grasped a crayon in each hand and lined the rest up on the highchair tray. The child then tasted the crayons – a natural part of experiencing the world. It was good for me to know and remember that the crayons are all natural and non-toxic. The child used the top, the bottom and the sides of each crayon to make lines and color on the paper, gripping the crayons easily in each position. I highly recommend these crayons for your toddlers.
Amazon Customer –
Pretty colors and sustainable packagingMy infant niece loves these crayons, and so do I. They have a variety of fun and pretty colors, and they smell nice! They are definitely real beeswax, and they are some of the only beeswax crayons I have found that aren’t adulterated. I also love that they come in different shapes for different stages of dexterity. I only wish they were more affordable.
great for toddlers and safeour 1.5 year old loves to stand them up in rows and carry them around and put in and out of her crayon box which is a metal “lunch box like” with a clasp lid. Her coloring at this stage is marks on the page but when I “color with her” the colors are nice with moderate pressure. Best yet– VERY safe product. I don’t worry if she puts it in her mouth, although we talk about these are for coloring, not eating. no paper to peel off and worry about. short and fat just right for little hands. They stand up well which pleases her.
not easily washableNot gonna lie, these are way harder to wash away than other crayons.
Krystal S –
Great safe crayons.I got these for my 12 month old daughter. And of course in between scribbles she’ll put the crayon in her mouth so I’m glad that it’s 100% beeswax.
Tom & Kerrie –
They Smell So Good!These are really great for toddlers. I don’t worry about her putting them in her mouth because they’re natural. Unlike some beeswax crayons, these are pretty firm and can take some serious abuse! I included a rainbow that uses all the colors offered. We will be buying them again when they run out, but I expect them to last us well over a year!
12 months is too young…I can’t wait to do arts and crafts with my girl. I ordered these and offered them to my 12 mo. She was only interested in eating them. Too bad, and I will try again in a few weeks… These are smaller than I was expecting, thick but short.
Silvia T De Carvalho –
Nice safe optionGreat for little ones. They can get very dirty but otherwise super safe option. Some colours are a little hard to see
– size is good so that it fits in the hand of the …As my son is growing up, I didn’t want him to discover pens/pencils/crayons/colours and paint the walls. So, I bought him an easel. I was searching for crayons when I came up on a blog which listed the crayons in order based on whether they were organic plus other parameters. These were at the top of the list. I just grabbed them.Pros:- size is good so that it fits in the hand of the kid.- they are organic- colours a little light.- good number of coloursCons:- scent is a bit strong- price, I am sure there will be others at a price less than these. I just couldn’t find them :)Summary: I splurged because this was the first time my son handled crayons, and I was not sure if he was not going to put it in his mouth. He did eventually, but I could rest easy knowing they were organic. Will I buy them again? I am not sure because of the price.