Whiffkitch Bamboo Dishcloths for Kitchen and Multi Surface Cleaning, 9″x9″ 6pk Set, Reusable, Washable, Scrub-Non-Scratch,
|Towel form type||Cleaning Cloth|
|Age Range (Description)||All Ages|
|Product Dimensions||9″L x 9″W|
- QUALITY COUNTS with this LARGER SIZE 9”x9” Bamboo cloths 6pk with twice the cleaning surface of our 6×7 cloths. Eco-friendly, reusable, long lasting-means economical, lint-free and waste reducing. Bamboo is a sustainable resource, super lightweight, quick-drying, washable, and soft to the touch. Each cloth is a THICK 2-ply, highly absorbent with a shaggy looped outer weave, and a tight under-weave that supports SCRUB-NON-SCRATCH on multiple surfaces, and highly efficient in the kitchen
- GET TOUGH on dirty build-up in the kitchen and household, with our SCRUB NOT SCRATCH texture! Making them perfect on NON-STICK PANS, STAINLESS STEEL and GLASS. At 9″ x 9″, our cloths are perfect for when it’s time to do the larger jobs. Like getting after floors, shower glass, windows, appliances, cars, boats and more.
- ECONOMICAL because you CLEAN GREEN WITH SUSTAINABLE BAMBOO you can expect long-lasting productivity from the cloths and eco-friendliness to the planet. Washable, reusable, durable, and naturally hygienic. Each dishcloth has a sewn edge finished in colorful piping to prevent fraying or ripping during use, also makes it easy to designate a task, to a cloth. We recommend pre-washing cloths to removes starch used in manufacturing.
- EASY-CLEANING CLOTHS – Best Practices: prewash before using, machine wash using laundry soap or detergent. Some shrinkage may occur. When needed brighten them up or remove stains with oxygen bleach or a very light solution of chlorine bleach – over use of chlorine bleaching will result in the breaking down of the bamboo threads. For daily use: rinse and wring out the dishcloth after each use, then leave in a place to air dry.
- Whiff Botanicals Whiffkitch 100% white Bamboo rayon woven threads, and colorful trim is synthetic thread, this holds the dishcloths shape over several washings. Over all cloth 91% bamboo 9% synthetic thread. Whiff Botanicals/Whiffkitch a company of the USA.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 in|
|Towel form type||
|Age Range (Description)||
|Product Dimensions ||
9"L x 9"W
|Number Of Items||
|Product Care Instructions||
|Date First Available ||
December 24, 2020
Whiff Botanicals/Whiffkitch, Whiffkitch
Perfect in 9 X 9 sizeAfter reading the reviews stating they are too small, I got the 9 X 9 6-pack. The larger size is just right for kitchen dish cloths. I use them for washing dishes, wiping down counters and appliances. They are super absorbent. You won’t be sorry.
Dawn L –
Best kitchen dishcloths I’ve ever usedDo you hate smelly dishcloths? No matter how frequently I washed my dishcloths or what detergents and laundry additives I’d use, sometimes I just couldn’t get the funky smell out of them so I would throw them away. Not the end of the world but more of a nuisance. I was skeptical when these bamboo cloths arrived because the texture and almost plastic quality was not what I was expecting. BUT as it turns out the texture is fantastic for all of my kitchen clean ups and the plastic quality improves with the initial washing. I wash and dry them like my kitchen towels and they’ve held up great. And the best part is not one of these cloths has ever had one hint of an odor. I’ll never use a cotton/poly cloth or sponge in my kitchen again.
Rosa M Hernandez –
Love these!I’m trying to be a little more eco-friendly and these towels are definitely a great addition🙃
Michelle S. –
9×9 Bamboo Dish ClothThe picture is the cloth wet after using on dishes, pots and pans covered with spaghetti sauce. I was totally expecting the cloth to be stained and was very surprised when they weren’t. I did not experience any shrinkage after washing them. I did wash them on cold so that may be why. I have been looking for long long days for a decent washcloth for dishes and I’ve finally found it. The only thing I can pick on is it is a bit thicker than I’d like, but that is nit picking. It fits in all of my glasses and mugs. I have only had them for a few weeks so I can’t say whether they will last, but they do appear to be of good quality. I’m buying more to have on hand for extras. If you are looking for a washcloth that cleans and makes your dishes sparkle like a clear night sky look no further! These are for you!
Made a mistake buying these for my kitchenI have small hands and these bamboo cloths are thick, so it is difficult to squeeze out enough water to not leave wet snail trails over kitchen counters. I do not use them dry, but will try wiping with a dry one after wiping down my countertop to see how that works. I was expecting a dishcloth to wipe down counters each night, but these are not what I need. I bought the larger size, but the thickness is the problem for me. One other unhappy discovery is that they show every crumb that sticks to the cloth and they do not rinse off easily. I end up picking pieces of toast off individually because they are so obvious against the white cloth. I zap them in the microwave each night and they seem to be holding up to that, so they will probably last a long time. I will need to find another use for them if they are going to last so long. haha
A little too absorbentI love these for my cleaning but it holds WAY TOO MUCH WATER. When you ring them out, no matter how hard, there is still too much water being held. I have to use a dry rag behind it.
Sonya Dexter –
Absolutely in love with these dishcloths!These are wonderful. I like bubbles and these make up a lot of bubbles. They come clean very easily. Old dishcloths are in the rag bin now!
Good but look dingyI really love these, I use them for washing dishes (yes we are still living in the stone ages and don’t have a dish washer). They are my favorite dish clothes I just wish they didn’t show what was washed. They wash up well in the washing machine but when I wash dirty dishes I basically have to wash them right away because it really shows on the white.