What makes it Eco-Friendly?
- Reusable Silicone Lids for Different Shapes of Containers – Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe – Leak-proof (Clear)
- Stop throwing away containers that have lost their lid! The 6-Pack Orblue Reusable Silicone Lids has a variety of 6 sizes that will fit any size container.
- Easily slip a lid on and save your leftover food or soda can with its airtight seal.
- Each silicone lid is flexible and stretches to wrap perfectly around the container or bowl creating an airtight seal that will keep your food fresh for longer. Stretch the lid like elastic across different sized mixing bowls or Tupperware to maintain a tight seal and keep your food secure.
- These silicone lids are cold and heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, so place it over a Pyrex dish in the oven, use it in the microwave, store it in the freezer, or toss it in the dishwasher.
- These lids are durable and perfectly safe all around your kitchen!
- Use boiling water for cleaning and disinfection when using it for the first time. Do not contact with sharp objects during use and storage to prevent damage; it is easy to clean before and after use and can be reused
- 100% food-grade organic silicone flexibility
- high and low temperature resistance
- convenient for assembly and disassembly
- Safe and durable easy to operate
- multiple tabs around the edges make it really easy
- safe and sustainable Cleaning is simple
- providing customer satisfaction services
Are silicone lids recyclable?
Silicone is often regarded as a healthier and more environmentally- friendly item for household and food packaging products. However, is silicone recyclable when it hits the end of its lifespan? The short answer is yes, silicone can be recycled.
How Long Does silicone take to decompose?
How long does silicone take to decompose? It can take from 50 years to 500 years.
What breaks down silicone fast?
Among the easiest and most affordable are vinegar, alcohol, and WD-40. If you need something stronger, you can use industrial- grade isopropyl alcohol, and we recommend contacting a professional. Once you have the silicone solvent option of your choice, apply the softening agent thoroughly to all areas of the silicone.